Status
Not open for further replies.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Olli Palola deflected it in.

No 4-0 sweep. Sad. Sad because i don't think Jokerit wins this series no matter what, so 4-0 would be the best.

Gonna disagree here. Prospects winning at lower levels is never a bad thing. We are t in any way desperate for his arrival. Let things take their course.

SauceMyBiscuit

Aug 22, 2015
Atlanta, GA
This is actually pretty good. Jokerit can lose but put up a good fight, win a game, take one to OT. Hopefully Game 5 is a close loss and Tolvanen gets on the score sheet.

At this point, I could care less what Tolvanen does in the KHL. As long as Jokerit loses and he doesn't break his femur, I'm content.

Prins Filip

Jun 3, 2010
Filippines
According to a finnish tabloid Iltasanomat (usually pretty well on track with the hockey issues), Eeli has signed the ELC a while ago. It was supposed to be published after Jokerit end their playoff run. Also they have visa, work permit and other stuff already taken care of.

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
According to a finnish tabloid Iltasanomat (usually pretty well on track with the hockey issues), Eeli has signed the ELC a while ago. It was supposed to be published after Jokerit end their playoff run. Also they have visa, work permit and other stuff already taken care of.

Any chance someone who is proficient at using Google Translate can post a full transcript of that translated article? I tried, but it was a failure...

I was able to read it, and they are reporting it has heavy performance bonuses.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Any chance someone who is proficient at using Google Translate can post a full transcript of that translated article? I tried, but it was a failure...

There is only so much they can add to it, ELC's are pretty heavily controlled by the CBA.

Prins Filip

Jun 3, 2010
Filippines

It does not have that much more new information:

Eeli is gonna go almost immediately to NHL after his KHL season ends and that ELCs in general have a standard structure.

It also says that he has higher performance bonuses than Laine. Laine's max bonuses would be 2,650,000. They also mention the possibility of bonuses outside the contract, such as from trophies, finishing in top10 in scoring etc.

Could be that he has some playoff bonuses this year, since I suppose the player salaries are distributed by regular season games instead of the playoff games?

Other stuff in the article is just recap from his career so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flgatorguy87

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
It does not have that much more new information:

Eeli is gonna go almost immediately to NHL after his KHL season ends and that ELC has a standard.

It also says that he has higher performance bonuses than Laine. Laine's max bonuses would be 2,650,000. They also mention of the possibility of bonuses outside the contract, such as from trophies, finishing in top10 in scoring etc.

Could be that he has some playoff bonuses this year, since I suppose the player salaries are distributed by regular season games instead of the playoff games?

Other stuff in the article is just recap from his career so far.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad