Prospect Info: At 30th Overall the Predators Select Eeli Tolvanen

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
I was just kidding. The "bruh" at the end was supposed to give it away that I was jokingly acting like an idiot gym bro
Bruh is the universal douchebag/joker alert
I love using it sarcastically.

Tolvanen is gonna come and learn at his own pace, we'll see if it's riding the bench or not.
Some are worried of a big workload but to be honest, the younger you are (meaning 18 and up), the easier it is to recover from large amounts of fatigue.
And NHL isn't the best league for nothing. Every single player has gone through cold spells, even the best ones. Just gotta stick with him playing if you want him to contribute this year, but if you want a pretty guaranteed curve to a top 6 role, play him in the AHL if he's not ready to contribute towards the playoffs.

Last edited:

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I’m not worried about this guys energy/fatigue level at all. If he doesn’t play that will not be the reason.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Bruh is the universal *****ebag/joker alert
I love using it sarcastically.

Tolvanen is gonna come and learn at his own pace, we'll see if it's riding the bench or not.
Some are worried of a big workload but to be honest, the younger you are (meaning 18 and up), the easier it is to recover from large amounts of fatigue.
And NHL isn't the best league for nothing. Every single player has gone through cold spells, even the best ones. Just gotta stick with him playing if you want him to contribute this year, but if you want a pretty guaranteed curve to a top 6 role, play him in the AHL if he's not ready to contribute towards the playoffs.
Bruh

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Jokerit score their 1st goal of the series. Tolvanen with the assist.
you-have-to-stop.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad