Around the NHL VIII - 2017-2018 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortiest Morty

Feb 6, 2017
Hartnell was already on the 4th line playing around 10 minutes a night and not looking too hot if I'm not mistaken. I wouldn't have been surprised if it had been a healthy scratch.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Now I do hope for at least 1 win by the Wild, one more game to tax the STL big boys should we advance and face them. I want us more rested than the opposition.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Home teams go 0-4 tonight- now 14-17 overall in the playoffs. Kind of crazy.

And a trend that I hope does not hold tomorrow night.....

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
That goal Elliott allowed tonight. Geez. You think of every game you've ever watched and wonder if there's ever been a time where a goalie deserves to get pulled after allowing one goal. That was it, that was just horrible.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
That goal Elliott allowed tonight. Geez. You think of every game you've ever watched and wonder if there's ever been a time where a goalie deserves to get pulled after allowing one goal. That was it, that was just horrible.

Well and it's the playoffs to boot. Over the course of a regular season you are going to get a few nights like that, it happens and you move on. The playoffs are somewhere it can't happen, and it sure can't happen across multiple games.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Viqsi I'm sorry your team was beat by the dreaded Pens but you can drive the bandwagon. You know the way to Nashville. ;;)

You sure do! You could probably even tell others what we're saying/doing when this/that happens like we old timers do.

I was pulling for you guys, too.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Washington wins in OT to go up 3-2. 5 games 5 OT I don't think my nerves could survive that if it was the preds. Edmonton wins in OT last night over the sharks and go up 3-2. Ottawa and Boston in OT.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
I can't wish the Wild to win the series, I can certainly hope they take it to the limit against the Blues though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad