Series Talk: Around the NHL: Ploff hockey edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Should have Pens traded for Burns over Letang signing?
I think we’d have been better served spending another 2 million upgrading on Dumo. Someone with some actual offensive instincts who can playon Kris’ others side. Would’ve made the team much more dangerous.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Ideally someone few years younger but same idea. There’s just so many times where Dumoulin has the puck all by himself with a lane to the net and nothing even remotely dangerous come from it. Happens numerous time a game. I think if you put someone there who has some offensive upside, there’s probably another 10-15 goals a season at minimum.

Reactions: 66-30-33

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Oh man. Bad goal to the rat.

Dunno what ever happened to holding the stick penalties. They’ve almost completely disappeared from the game.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Weird to watch all these point shots in the Bruins/Panthers game.

Pens struggle to get them and have peashooters up top other than Petry and Letang

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Watching these two teams defend and it’s like night and day compared to our team. It’s so much more refined and exact. You can easily tell that they practice and hammer down on the fundamentals a lot more than the Penguins.
What? I thought we employed the best, most genius coach in the league…you’re not telling me the Pens could be coached better?

Reactions: canadianguy77

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
No Bergeron and they still crush the Panthers.
Crushed their spirits maybe. I thought Florida played well. At least well enough to win. Lyon pulled a Jarry though. Made some unbelievable saves but ultimately let in 2 he shouldn’t have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad