Its the playoffs. I know a lot of you are like:

Kunitz.gif

or this:

200.gif

Because we arent in it :(

Reactions: BHD

Mr Jeff Jimerson

May 9, 2013
So are all of us Pens fans in consensus we're rooting for Boston to go all the way? Not sure who else anybody would possibly be rooting for. B's have the most likable group of players by far in this year's playoffs.

Let's go Boston!

• Haha
Reactions: BigEezyE22

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Out of the teams with a realistic shot I’m cheering for an LA vs Toronto final. It feels like it will be Edmonton vs Boston. I mostly just want Edmonton, Tampa and NYR to fail.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Out of the teams with a realistic shot I’m cheering for an LA vs Toronto final. It feels like it will be Edmonton vs Boston. I mostly just want Edmonton, Tampa and NYR to fail.
Yep, and I’ll add Boston just because they were perfect in every respect this season and that irks me lol…

really looking forward to NJ-Rags and Leafs-Bolts…we’ll all be rooting for the #2 seeds in those matchups

Reactions: AuroraBorealis

bathroomSTAAL

The halcyon days
Mar 15, 2007
Pittsburgh
So are all of us Pens fans in consensus we're rooting for Boston to go all the way? Not sure who else anybody would possibly be rooting for. B's have the most likable group of players by far in this year's playoffs.

Let's go Boston!
Is this satire?

I'd rather literally anyone else win except MAYBE Oilers or NYR

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I'm on board the Devils bandwagon. Fun team, likable bunch of talented guys.

The Avs have been my second team since the days of Forsberg and Sakic so they're my Western pick, but I doubt they have it in 'em to make another deep run. Makar is banged up and the goalie situation is even more shaky than when they won with Kuemper.

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
Im cool with anyone but the Bruins or Lighting. Ill be actively rooting for their demise. Dont care about the playoffs otherwise.

TheGoldenJet

Apr 2, 2008
Coquitlam, BC
Hoping for Dubas to be fired so he can piss off back to the AHL, permanently.

Other than that, would be cool for Devs, Cats, or maybe the Kings to go on a run.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Personally hope the Oilers get destroyed in the first round. There isn’t a particular team or veteran player I’d like to see win it this year.

• Haha
Reactions: Senor Catface

reino

Jul 20, 2019
I'm rooting for
Devils, AVS, Dallas

Neutral
Leafs, Canes, Knights, Jets, Kings, MIN, FLA

NO; NOOOO
Rags, Bos, Tampa, NYb, Seattle, EDM

Wattsburgh

Apr 3, 2023
I want the Kings to win it all. Forcing us to keep up with the dynasty side of things of the last two decades. I want to hear how their core is better than ours.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Lol one less than ours lmao. I’m talking Kopitar Malkin Crosby Doughty Letang. Don’t be an a$$.

Still the same era genius.
It must be nice to not have ownership/Mario force the core to stay as a mandate.

They traded Quick
Brown retired
Kopitar and Doughty are surrounded by youth and a good mix.

That right there is how the Pens have failed for 5 seasons. They want to hang on to every vestige of 3 cups and some weird stat about a core staying together the longest vs the right thing. They started to and then didn't. Fleury was ok to dump. But Letang oh God forbid. Use youth? Let's blame two Gms since the coach is infallible.

Wattsburgh

Apr 3, 2023
It must be nice to not have ownership/Mario force the core to stay as a mandate.

They traded Quick
Brown retired
Kopitar and Doughty are surrounded by youth and a good mix.

That right there is how the Pens have failed for 5 seasons. They want to hang on to every vestige of 3 cups and some weird stat about a core staying together the longest vs the right thing. They started to and then didn't. Fleury was ok to dump. But Letang oh God forbid. Use youth? Let's blame two Gms since the coach is infallible.
Agree. Way beyond two games. Goes back to Murray blowing leads that we hustled to come back from for me. We’d be down 3-0 and claw our way back to tie it. Just for Murray to let up a goal 29 seconds later. 4-3.

Also, What does Sullivan have against playing guys under 23? I look at Carolinas first line and cringe. They wouldn’t even be on our third line yet… let alone first line minutes. I don’t get his problem. It’s talent first (wins) then everything else is a bonus (winning with your favorites). Such as “core” or sentiment reasons.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I don't really want to see Carolina do well. I don't dislike anyone on their roster, but I just don't want their style of play to be the new "it" thing that teams emulate. Also don't want the Rangers to do well because f*** them. So I guess the Devils out of the Metro.

If Murray was the starter I'd be cheering for the Leafs in the Atlantic, but since he's not I don't give a f***. Maybe Tampa just to rub it in the arrogant Penguins' management/ownerships faces that actually being proactive and adding *good* pieces to continue to contend is a good thing.

In the West, I wouldn't mind a Colorado repeat because of the Cole Harbour boys. I want to see the Oilers crash and burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad