Around the NHL - Playoffs? We're Talkin' 'bout Playoffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Girgensons Bogosian Bailey

For

Strome Klefbom

I know, it shouldn’t be acceptable. The question is, does Chia do it? That’s speed and a top 4 dman coming back with size and skating!

If they eat some of Broke's contract....? Their fans might hate it but selling Chia on the idea that Broke is all healthy and healed after surgery? :biglaugh:

Reactions: Der Jaeger

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
I'd probably drive off the road, into a swamp and be eaten by alligators if that happened.

I am reminded of driving to Pittsburgh during the Eichel draft and fist pumping so hard at the ROR trade that I almost crashed and lost my Sheetz road meal. Both would have been a tragedy, but maybe my favorite Sabre moment in about 5 years.

Reactions: Chainshot

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
At least the players around the league appreciate ROR.

It's a crime that Hasek loses to Roy and Brodeur by such a huge margin... but not as criminal as Carey Price receiving votes.

Apparently players are even more distracted by team awards than your average HF poster (or maybe just more Canadian-biased?). I honestly don't even see how anyone could defend taking either of those guys above Hasek. Their NHL careers overlapped, and Hasek was dominant over those 2 just like he was every other goalie in the league.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Icicle

Think big
Oct 16, 2005
Holy ****. It's insane what's going on over in Russia and in the KHL. It's almost like something out of a George Orwell novel...

lol, it's close to the same in the US for many things, it's just harder to notice when you're disillusioned on the inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad