Around the NHL - Playoffs? We're Talkin' 'bout Playoffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darcyRegier

Mar 27, 2017
Love watching San Jose play...they're such a good transition/odd man rush team.

They play exactly how Housley wants the Sabres to play...except there's a certain difference in the talent level.

1point21Gigawatts

hell's a gigawatt?
Apr 7, 2010
The future
Did kane go to the net at all during his time with the sabres? I am asking honestly because i can't think of a time where he screened the goalie. I know he'd drive to the net when he had the puck because individual effort kane. I saw a few clips in replays where kane is standing infront of the net and it's effective.... Just surprised me a bit.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Did kane go to the net at all during his time with the sabres? I am asking honestly because i can't think of a time where he screened the goalie. I know he'd drive to the net when he had the puck because individual effort kane. I saw a few clips in replays where kane is standing infront of the net and it's effective.... Just surprised me a bit.

Wondered what changed to have him do that.

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
Wondered what changed to have him do that.

I suspect if Pavelski or Thornton tell you to get to the net because there's gonna loose change to cash in on, you'll go to the net. The Sabres never had the puck, and when they did how many Sabres were capable of possessing the puck long enough to get it to the net?

DazedandConfused

thanks tips
Jul 30, 2013
Edmonton
Yeah, we have guys who think they're working hard and putting in the 40+OT+Personal Time, on and off the ice, but they're really nowhere near the teams who actually put the work in and it shows year after year. We just put in are 40 and then whine and wonder why we aren't at the top of the food-chain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad