Around the NHL - Playoffs? We're Talkin' 'bout Playoffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
And another young gun down:

The problem wasn't Clutterbuck - who I cannot stand by the way - it was Boeser's frickin team mate who took his sweet old time closing the door to the bench.

The point of impact is Boeser' right hip and lower back against a 90 degree right angle steel reinforced door frame.

Benches need to be designed and built bigger to allow players to hop the boards on and off the ice.

struckbyaparkedcar

Guilty of Being Right
Mar 1, 2008
Upstate NY
Joe Pavelski has officially missed the memo that he's supposed to suck with Kane on his line.
Sam Reinhart with a better shot is basically the perfect Kane linemate, and Donskoi is the type of mid line energy player we’ve been patiently waiting to develop, even though he sounds like a throwaway character from the Star Wars prequels.

Point is, even most rational Kane detractors would have predicted this fit.

Reactions: sabrebuild

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Steve Ott and Lindy Ruff are the fourth and fifth most current assistants who should be head coaches according to the NHLPA poll. So interesting.

1point21Gigawatts

hell's a gigawatt?
Apr 7, 2010
The future
Watching Tampa really drives home how terrible our drafting and development has been
They were bad long enough to acquire some really nice talent, but they've been able to keep the cupboards stocked while making trades that really help the team. I can't really think of a single trade that they've made that's blown up in their face. Yzerman is doing a great job down in TB. I'd actually love to see this current group win the cup.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Listening to TSN690 out of Montreal in the wake of a morning online public Q&A with the owner make me happier about where the Sabres are positioned than where the Habs are positioned.

struckbyaparkedcar

Guilty of Being Right
Mar 1, 2008
Upstate NY
Listening to TSN690 out of Montreal in the wake of a morning online public Q&A with the owner make me happier about where the Sabres are positioned than where the Habs are positioned.
This is an organization that can remember the Roy trade, the decision that ended its reign as a mythical franchise, and was like “yeah, we should run that back.”

Reactions: Chainshot

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Edmonton's TSN station seems to be greasing the skids for the departure of Klefbom today in light of Friedman's comments the other night.

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Girgensons Bogosian Bailey

For

Strome Klefbom

I know, it shouldn’t be acceptable. The question is, does Chia do it? That’s speed and a top 4 dman coming back with size and skating!

Reactions: Chainshot
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad