Around the NHL - Playoffs? We're Talkin' 'bout Playoffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Washington is finally going to make the SCF... and they're going to be the underdogs to the f***ing Vegas Golden Knights.

Reality blurs just a little more with each passing day.

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Washington is rolling. Wow.

I wasn’t expecting this.

I was thinking a very careful game, low score like 2-1 or something.

Stamkos is non existent. Where has he been?

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Washington is rolling. Wow.

I wasn’t expecting this.

I was thinking a very careful game, low score like 2-1 or something.

Stamkos is non existent. Where has he been?

Him and Kucherov have been AWOL -- the Kooch feed to Killorn is about the only thing I 've seen him do all night.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Washington is finally going to make the SCF... and they're going to be the underdogs to the ****ing Vegas Golden Knights.

Reality blurs just a little more with each passing day.

Agree. The suck factor in all of this is overwhelming. Washington really deserves everyone's admiration given their flame out legacy. Instead, all we are going hear repeatedly from the announcers on the telecasts is cheerleading for Vegas.

Betting the Vegas drum corp lets Roenick participate again too.... uh where's your Cup Jeremy?

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012
Agree. The suck factor in all of this is overwhelming. Washington really deserves everyone's admiration given their flame out legacy. Instead, all we are going hear repeatedly from the announcers on the telecasts is cheerleading for Vegas.

Betting the Vegas drum corp lets Roenick participate again too.... uh where's your Cup Jeremy?
he was quite good in the first ea sports NHL game tough

Shootica

Jan 17, 2013
Utica, NY
:biglaugh: I was just thinking that. Seems unlikely they deal him after Game 7 heroics. Or at least not for anything easily affordable.

If they want to keep Carlson, they're going to have to shift money around and lose some contracts. Burakovsky is probably one of the more replaceable players they have that would actually make a dent in their cap, assuming that they don't have buyers for Orpik or Orlov.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Remember 5-6 years ago when we would toss around how much the Caps needed a goalie and Caps fans said they were good and had this kid coming up who could be good enough? Seems Holtby's been more than just good enough again.

Reactions: brian_griffin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad