Around the NHL - Playoffs? We're Talkin' 'bout Playoffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY

Real good video with Johnson doing a great job breaking down the difference in what Stamkos can do vs Ovie. why it makes Stamkos a little more dangerous in his “suite”

oldgoalie

Goaltending matters.
Jan 7, 2004
VA
Aw shit. I just realized something. I’m gonna have to listen to Doc for the finals.
I like Kenny Albert calling the games so much more than listening to Emrick babbling along...

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
If these playoffs don’t tell you players like Wilson matter.... you must be blind

The problem is there aren't too many players who have his skillset. Searching for guys like him is how you end up with Erik Rasmussen. You've basically gotta take a few shots in the draft and hope one of them pans out.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
The problem is there aren't too many players who have his skillset. Searching for guys like him is how you end up with Erik Rasmussen. You've basically gotta take a few shots in the draft and hope one of them pans out.

Rasmussen might not be the best comparable. Kassian sure, but Rasmussen was not toughted as a tough guy the way wilson was coming out of the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad