Around the NHL Lucky #13 - A Sign of Things to Come?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Toronto can't win with a 4 goal game from their rookie.

Their season is going to be horrible.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
If Eddie Lack's dad and Auston Matthew' parents were both at a Canes/Leafs game, would the cameras show the hockey at all?

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
If Eddie Lack's dad and Auston Matthew' parents were both at a Canes/Leafs game, would the cameras show the hockey at all?

tumblr_nmzg4n3Wk61r7exryo1_1280.gif

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Let's be fair here, scoring 4 goals against the Sens is like scoring 2 goals against most teams. They are awful.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Let's be fair here, scoring 4 goals against the Sens is like scoring 2 goals against most teams. They are awful.

A good friend of mine is a DIEHARD Sens fan, and he's so depressingly realistic about their team, it bums me out :laugh:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Saw this posted on CP, thought I would share it here. I have not watched the video yet but CP members did express how difficult to watch it was.

I wish the best to Wolski, I always liked him.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Logan Brown has 17 points in 7 games and people in Windsor are calling him the next Getzlaf/Thornton. Who saw that coming :sarcasm:

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Logan Brown has 17 points in 7 games and people in Windsor are calling him the next Getzlaf/Thornton. Who saw that coming :sarcasm:

He should have a monster season. The guy is a physical beast (not physically intimidating) and it in the +1 year.

If he isn't near that 2ppg, that's not a great sign for him.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
He should have a monster season. The guy is a physical beast (not physically intimidating) and it in the +1 year.

If he isn't near that 2ppg, that's not a great sign for him.

19 year old 6'6 Center that's going to lead the OHL scoring by a lot. He finished at the bottom in fitness testing at the draft and just started lifting weights!! Most 19 year olds that tall look awkward walking and he's already producing like that. My lord. This guy is going to be a special player in a few years. I'm just glad Phoenix or Vanvouver didn't take him.

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
He looked good in camp for Ottawa. More than just a man among boys in junior, he's got the skill to back it up for sure.

I said going into the draft I would have been happy with any of Keller, Nylander or Brown and I still stand by that.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
He looked good in camp for Ottawa. More than just a man among boys in junior, he's got the skill to back it up for sure.

I said going into the draft I would have been happy with any of Keller, Nylander or Brown and I still stand by that.

Yeah there was a group to me. I still wanted Dubois or Tkachuk but wasn't expecting to be able to get either one. I wasn't high on Nylander, mostly because his dad didn't like Calgary and I don't think he was the kind of player we needed.

I was really high on the two Windsor guys though and they are both looking great. No idea how Keller or Nylander are even doing though.

Sounds like we were going to pick Juolevi though if Tkachuk/Dubois were gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00