• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
So let’s just have Gorton plan on removing cap for next offseason and sign Karlsson and Panarin. Infinitely more skilled at that point. Both guys will be young UFA’s.

I don't think they'd need to do much.

If they subtract Zucc and lets say Spooner, they're likely to roll into this offseason with 15+ million in space.

Reactions: TheTakedown

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
Since moving to the DC area I've befriended a bunch of Caps fans. Mostly guys I play hockey with. Despite the stereotypes, they are all solid dudes that are very knowledgeable about hockey. I legitimately feel bad for them between the Caps and the Redskins.

Reactions: will1066

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Since moving to the DC area I've befriended a bunch of Caps fans. Mostly guys I play hockey with. Despite the stereotypes, they are all solid dudes that are very knowledgeable about hockey. I legitimately feel bad for them between the Caps and the Redskins.
For all the Caps misery, at least the Caps didn’t trade a potential all star CB for Alex Smith

Wait

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Me too.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
The first year expansion Vegas Knights are looking to sweep the Kings after that first year expansion team won their division. Such a F'ing joke. Never in the history of professional team sports has a first year expansion team had so much success. It bothers me so much. Pay the NHL 500 million and anything can happen. I still can't believe so many of you are ok with it. I think they should suffer just like every other expansion in team in history and then build thru the draft, trades, and UFA signings over time just like everybody else.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
The first year expansion Vegas Knights are looking to sweep the Kings after that first year expansion team won their division. Such a F'ing joke. Never in the history of professional team sports has a first year expansion team had so much success. It bothers me so much. Pay the NHL 500 million and anything can happen. I still can't believe so many of you are ok with it. I think they should suffer just like every other expansion in team in history and then build thru the draft, trades, and UFA signings over time just like everybody else.

Totally agree and am also baffled that this isn't the consensus.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
I agree, but it's more jealousy on my part. I felt the team protection list rules were way too harsh for the rest of the NHL.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com

The NHL didn’t force several GMs to make horrendous exposures and trades.

Reactions: TheTakedown
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad