Minnesota @ Winnipeg7:30 PM ETUSA, SN, TVAS, FS-N
Los Angeles @ Vegas10:00 PM ETNBCSN, CBC, TVAS, PRIME
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Reactions: Ori

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
How my bracket looks currently.
I'm so excited for this Philly Pittsburgh series, also can't wait for Toronto Boston

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-09 at 9.12.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-09 at 9.12.52 PM.png
    467.4 KB · Views: 23

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Rooting for the Wild but can't wait to see the white out in Winnipeg. Must be amazing atmosphere to be part of.
Albeit not sexy the Columbus/Washington series is gonna be very interesting. Can see it going either way. Bob vs Ovie.
Of course the Boston/Toronto series is gonna be nuts.

Reactions: Rongomania

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
How my bracket looks currently.
I'm so excited for this Philly Pittsburgh series, also can't wait for Toronto Boston
Not bad. You like Philly in that series huh? and i can see your high on the Jets. If the Jets play the preds i'm rooting for the Jets as well.

FireGerardGallant

Mar 19, 2016
Not bad. You like Philly in that series huh? and i can see your high on the Jets. If the Jets play the preds i'm rooting for the Jets as well.
Philly always plays Pittsburgh hard, especially in the playoffs. Also not too impressed with the Pens when they play 5 on 5. On the power play, they're amazing but this Pens team is not nearly as good as last years. Also, Murray has been Shaky this year but its not like either Elliot or Mrazek are that much better. It should be one of the more fun series to watch.
As for the Jets, man I'm rooting so hard for them their offense is probably the best in the league imo, atleast top 3. And they've had great goaltending this year with Hellebuyck. I'd love to see them make the finals this year, just as long as Tampa wins so we get our extra first next year

Reactions: TheTakedown

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Philly always plays Pittsburgh hard, especially in the playoffs. Also not too impressed with the Pens when they play 5 on 5. On the power play, they're amazing but this Pens team is not nearly as good as last years. Also, Murray has been Shaky this year but its not like either Elliot or Mrazek are that much better. It should be one of the more fun series to watch.
As for the Jets, man I'm rooting so hard for them their offense is probably the best in the league imo, atleast top 3. And they've had great goaltending this year with Hellebuyck. I'd love to see them make the finals this year, just as long as Tampa wins so we get our extra first next year

Yeah they don't have the safety blanket in Fleury but I can't see them losing to Philly who is still young and raw at certain spots in their lineup. It should be a fun series but I unless Murray gets hurt or plays really bad Pens win this one.
Yeah I hope they crush Nashville if they play against each other. Their offense is truly dynamic.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
So I was going through stats and who the f*** is Yanni Gourde? He had 64 points. Had to double check it thinking it was a typo.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
cut.png

Wednesday, Apr 11
Matchup
Time
Networks
Minnesota @ Winnipeg7:00 PM ETCNBC, SN, TVAS, FS-N
Philadelphia @ Pittsburgh 7:00 PM ETNBCSN, CBC, TVAS
Los Angeles @ Vegas10:00 PM ET NBCSN, CBC, TVAS, FS-W
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Thursday, Apr 12
MatchupTimeNetworks
New Jersey @ Tampa Bay7:00 PM ETNHLN, SN, TVAS, SUN, MSG+
Toronto @ Boston7:00 PM ETNBCSN, CBC, TVAS, NESN
Columbus @ Washington7:30 PM ETUSA, SN360, TVAS, FS-O
Colorado @ Nashville9:30 PM ETNBCSN, SN, TVAS, FS-TN
San Jose @ Anaheim10:30 PM ETUSA, SN360, TVAS, PRIME, NBCSCA
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Friday, Apr 13
MatchupTimeNetworks
Philadelphia @ Pittsburgh7:00 PM ETNBCSN, CBC, TVAS
Minnesota @ Winnipeg7:30 PM ETUSA, SN, TVAS, FS-N
Los Angeles @ Vegas10:00 PM ETNBCSN, CBC, TVAS, PRIME
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

I don`t know how, but I`ve notion that Colorado will steal the first round - they have surprised me positive this year.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
So I was going through stats and who the **** is Yanni Gourde? He had 64 points. Had to double check it thinking it was a typo.
Really small but built pretty well, undrafted and I’m pretty sure he was in Sharks camp at one point or had some connection to them. Looking pretty solid last year for Lightning when injuries hit but no one thought he’d have this kind of year. Should definitely come down to being a 45-50 guy, maybe 55 but no way he touches 60 again.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Flyers will be lucky to last five games. They're going to have to win every game 7-6 or 8-7 with their goaltending.

I also think the Jackets are home early again.

One "upset" I see is Kings beating Vegas. Maybe I'm underestimating the Knights, but I think this big boy hockey is going to be a lot for them to handle unless Fleury has one of his "Eli Manning" moments.

Devils-Tampa, the wildcard in that series is Vasilevsky. If he isn't refreshed, that could be a very long and close one.

nyrage

Aug 2, 2005
Houston, TX
I was not impressed with TB or Boston down the stretch. At least Boston had a ton of injuries. Toronto could beat them. I think NJ can give TB fits if Vas doesn't turn things around.

I love the Avs, but can't see them winning.

SJ-Anaheim should be a dog-fight.

I think the Kings upset Vegas who didn't play well down the stretch.

FireGerardGallant

Mar 19, 2016
Why is Washington starting Graubauer over Holtby? I know He had a really strong year but this woulda been like us starting Raanta over Hank last year

FireGerardGallant

Mar 19, 2016
Grubauer got 35 starts this year, including most of the starts down the stretch.

He's basically been their starter since the end of December.
You sure he's had 35 starts or is that games he's played in. The score says he started 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->