Series Talk: Around the NHL: 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs — First-round

First-round Series Winners

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Tomas Plekanec making DD look like Wayne Gretzky these days. He's moving up in the lineup tonight I hear. Good luck to the leafs tonight. They are gonna need it unless Boston comes into this game really flat.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
They could really use Kadri, but idiots gonna idiot.
It always amazes me when a talented player loses control and shows such little regard for others. Kadri has twice made throat-slitting gestures to opposing players in his known career, and often makes dangerous hits.
Will he learn? Who gives a f***. Nobody deserves endless benefit of the doubt.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
The Leafs have to do another assessment. I actually do not believe that the Leafs brass really thought they were a Cup threat. Those guys are smarter than that. Some may point to the fact that they did not add a stud defenceman by the deadline as an indication that they thought they were ready. I don't think that is true. Leafs fans will support their team no matter what. Management knows this. That is one of the Leafs biggest problems; the fans are a captive audience.
Stockholm Syndrome.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
He's like an Anisimov Peter Holland hybrid.

Not someone you take at 6OA. And that’s the problem with Shero as a GM. His drafting while with the Pens didn’t exactly surround Crosby and Malkin with inexpensive talent. He’s very good with trades.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
Zacha over Werenski and Provorov :laugh::laugh::laugh:

McLeod over McAvoy :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

It’s not even like they’ve had a wealth of D prospects or anything, they’re just making trash picks.

Between the Devils and Leafs, John Carlson is going to be a very wealthy man this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad