Around the NHL 2017-18: Stanley Cup Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
I mean, what? Ex girlfriend from there or something?

If personally absolutely love to live the high life as a pro athlete in North America's most beautiful city, but that's just me I guess.

I'm joking. I think Auf is from Vancouver.

Cheapshot

May 23, 2012
Man I thought the metro division was stacked this year but shoot the central division is looking even better.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Man I thought the metro division was stacked this year but shoot the central division is looking even better.
The Metro has a ton of good-but-not-great teams.

Also Barry Trotz can put a sock in it with regards to defensemen, the Caps are just as terrible defensively as the Rangers.

Morten

May 24, 2014
every year I hear about how great the blue jackets are and how they are a big cup contender, am I the only one who just doesn't see what is so good about them?

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
It's nice that the Leafs are welcoming 4000 kids to the game plus some community stuff with kids watching from their classrooms but the way the kids in the classroom look bored as heck in their and are told to wave their towels when the leafs score, it almost feels like they're props for the broadcast. "Let's watch the kids watch the game tonight".

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Personally, I am happy with the news.

I want to beat the Islanders every, single time we play against them. But I want them there to play against.
As someone who lives in Bayside, this is great news. Now I can probably go to affordable hockey games, and it's right down the CIP from me.

Win win

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Not remotely worried about Carolina.
Good call. The Leafs just beat their heads in.

This seems to happen to Carolina every time they get close to a playoff spot, not even just this season. They'll trudge their way up to 9th-10th, and then just get clubbed back down. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad