Around the NHL 11 - 2023/24

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Hey bud, glad to be back! Needed to check out your prospect scouting, I'm freakin lost without it :nod:

Wish I could devote more time to my favourite hobby but it's been a crazy year. Hopefully things slow down heading out of the summer. Whats new with you?

Reactions: Afterburner

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
Wish I could devote more time to my favourite hobby but it's been a crazy year. Hopefully things slow down heading out of the summer. Whats new with you?
Oh not much, happy Summer is here to enjoy some of the warmth. Looking forward to the upcoming hockey season. Hope you do get a chance to slow down for Summer! What's new with you?

Reactions: Daximus

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Where are you fine

Where are you fine sir? I'm at LOTW

Me too, what’s brings you to this area? Sorry for the delay I am just entertaining. My boat didn’t start so I am battery charging. We are a few bottles into Mimosas breakfast.

Very nice day out here.

• Love
Reactions: Jet and Buffdog

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Holl to Detroit
3 years 3.4 aav

Stevie Why

I'm at my cabin also. Beautiful for sure. Looking at the lake right now. Kid playing on the beach. Might take the boat out later.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Oh not much, happy Summer is here to enjoy some of the warmth. Looking forward to the upcoming hockey season. Hope you do get a chance to slow down for Summer! What's new with you?

Yeah and it's a very warm summer so far! Can't even imagine what August is going to be like. Yeah I have some cautious optimism for this coming season for the first time in awhile, which is nice. I'm just working lots, maybe head out to the coast for a bit this summer so looking forward to that.

Reactions: Afterburner

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Yeah and it's a very warm summer so far! Can't even imagine what August is going to be like. Yeah I have some cautious optimism for this coming season for the first time in awhile, which is nice. I'm just working lots, maybe head out to the coast for a bit this summer so looking forward to that.
Which one?

RustyCat

Registered homie
Dec 29, 2014
Winnipeg
Holl to Detroit
3 years 3.4 aav

Stevie Why

I'm at my cabin also. Beautiful for sure. Looking at the lake right now. Kid playing on the beach. Might take the boat out later.
Normally I can wrap my mind around Stevie Y's transactions but this one is puzzling. Holl is god awful

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Me too, what’s brings you to this area? Sorry for the delay I am just entertaining. My boat didn’t start so I am battery charging. We are a few bottles into Mimosas breakfast.

Very nice day out here.
It's gorgeous... chilling with friends at shragges Island

Reactions: Buffdog and ps241

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
Welcome back, my esteemed Internet acquaintance! Hope you’ll be sticking around once more
Hey my dude, good to see ya! Heck yeah I will be! :D

Yeah my grass has been borderline dead since beginning of June with all this heat. On the one hand, dead grass sucks. On the other hand, less grass cutting hah. West coast is awesome, such a beautiful place to visit and so much natural splendor to take in. Have a blast!

DeepFrickinValue

Formally Ruffus
May 14, 2015
Haven’t heard Covid discussed in months. Are people still getting sick?

First time I had it I was sick for about four months. Second time was three days..

I expect third time will be negligible.

My impression is immunities lapse after six months or so.

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
Haven’t heard Covid discussed in months. Are people still getting sick?

First time I had it I was sick for about four months. Second time was three days..

I expect third time will be negligible.

My impression is immunities lapse after six months or so.

Just an Aside to this post, fwiw, i know personally of a few recent covid +ve people out here (weeks ago covid +ve)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad