Around the NHL 11 - 2023/24

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
As @SLAYER once said, it still has that new thread smell.

Hey, it’s the onions from the last thread
:laugh:

1688215643838.gif

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Have kids, that's my trick.

Good morning. I am the first one awake at the cabin. There are currently 9 people and 3 dogs sleeping and we have another 5 people coming out to stay tonight and then another 4 for dinner I think that = 18 for food and 14 + dogs for lodging.

Right now I am having a coffee and enjoying the silence.

Happy Canada Day

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg
Good morning. I am the first one awake at the cabin. There are currently 9 people and 3 dogs sleeping and we have another 5 people coming out to stay tonight and then another 4 for dinner I think that = 18 for food and 14 + dogs for lodging.

Happy Canada Day

I feel we have much in common. Getting out to the driving range at all lately?

Reactions: ps241

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I feel we have much in common. Getting out to the driving range at all lately?

Well I decided to buy a golf membership and I finally golfed my first nine holes Thursday with my son and we got rained out on hole 8 :laugh:. Shockingly, I was playing pretty well???? I have been hitting the range allot. Have you been golfing much?

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg
Well I decided to buy a golf membership and I finally golfed my first nine holes Thursday with my son and we got rained out on hole 8 :laugh:. Shockingly, I was playing pretty well???? I have been hitting the range allot. Have you been golfing much?
just starting to get out. late start due to work travel. where did you join?

Reactions: ps241

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
just starting to get out. late start due to work travel. where did you join?

I thought I would try Niakwa since its a 7 minute drive from my house. My son is now done all his sports so I think we are going to start golfing (he wants to). I have a goal of golfing (not including range) of twice a week in July and August which is huge for me considering I have only played 16 holes total this season. Its not easy to get in round since I usually spend about 35-40 days at the Lake in July and August.

How is your golf progressing.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
18, 16, 6

Love getting up before them for my daily hour of sanity.

Happy Canada Day

Mine are 5 and 2 so the 2 year old was up at 5:30. I'll be lucky to make sundown let alone fireworks. Happy Canada Day to all.

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Mine are 5 and 2 so the 2 year old was up at 5:30. I'll be lucky to make sundown let alone fireworks. Happy Canada Day to all.

2 is a REALLLLLLLY busy stage but sadly it goes way too fast. Mine are 11 and 14 and now I spend most of my time looking for the lever than lets me slow it all down. They have alledgedly cancelled the fireworks here at our lake due to risk of fires or something.

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg

Happy Canada Day
Sorry I’m running late, I’ll be down soon, I’m bringing enough tenderloin steaks and booze for everyone. What’s the address again? ;)

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Sorry I’m running late, I’ll be down soon, I’m bringing enough tenderloin steaks and booze for everyone. What’s the address again? ;)

Well I bought a full tenderloin at Costco yesterday that we are having tonight, with Ribs, Shrimp, Orzo, salad’s….huge board meeting before that with all sorts of apps etc so we are covered there. I also bought a case of Prosecco so we could have bottomless mimoss. Guests brought an insane amout of food and booze so you only need to bring you charming personality. I am at Lake of the Woods, drinking starts at breakfast. I have to figure out how to use a new boat today so that will keep me sober for a bit.

Just fire up a flair when you get close and we’ll send out the search party.

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
Well I bought a full tenderloin at Costco yesterday that we are having tonight, with Ribs, Shrimp, Orzo, salad’s….huge board meeting before that with all sorts of apps etc so we are covered there. I also bought a case of Prosecco so we could have bottomless mimoss. Guests brought an insane amout of food and booze so you only need to bring you charming personality. I am at Lake of the Woods, drinking starts at breakfast. I have to figure out how to use a new boat today so that will keep my sober For a bit.

Just fire up a flair when you get close and we’ll send out the search party.
Did you say Flair? Woooooooooooo!

Sounds like it’s gonna be a beauty weekend, enjoy!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad