Around the League XXXIII: The Regular Season is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
4 Canadian teams playing, but only one Canada vs Canada matchup today.

I just meant during the day since everyone is off work and probably hanging with family, making meals, etc...

Kinda how the US does football on TG. Game at noon. Game at 3:30. Game at 7:30.

You'd think you'd have a couple of Canadian team day games today.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
That's just too funny. LOL. Canada's Thanksgiving and 6 American teams in the day games...

You'd think they'd try to have at least a single Canadian team playing...

Canadians aren't big on afternoon games and never have been, especially so when its Thanksgiving and family get-togethers are common. Besides, it would be competing with Baseball PO's.

Nope, a lot of us will eat an early Turkey dinner and watch a hockey game in the evening, as it should be.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Islanders tie it up with a minute left, but looks like the Blues will at least get a loser point at the least.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Vadim Shipachyov situation with Vegas is so dumb

There are several players they should waive without 2nd thought to fit him

Dumb to see GMGM holding onto trash for fear of losing player via waivers

Reactions: ColdSteel2

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Vadim Shipachyov situation with Vegas is so dumb

There are several players they should waive without 2nd thought to fit him

Dumb to see GMGM holding onto trash for fear of losing player via waivers

Right. Looking back on Bowman's sell low to get out of trouble moves with a lot more understanding because this alternative is clownish. You screwed up, GMGM, stop being a baby and waive a D-man already. Free agents from Russia are prolly off the table for him now.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Gotta appreciate him staying here cheap for the love of the Hawks. He was important to Cup No. 3. Hope he has some good investments and can relax the next 50+ years.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
It's interesting how many people who have written off the Hawks and even said they won't make the playoffs were turning around and acting like the Leafs won the Cup last night because they beat those same Hawks. Pick a lane.

And this isn't anyone in this Hawks forum, more so various writers, bloggers, etc on Twitter. Just makes me laugh.

Reactions: RayP

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
It's like, thanks!!!! Cuz these guys looked a little too comfortable the last 2 years. A full offseason of getting crapped on and it continuing through the season is just what the doctor ordered.

Rooh

GENERATIONAL TANK COMMANDER
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2017
Preds are raising their WC banner tonight..what a time to be a Preds fan.. wish we could get one.
giphy.gif

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
It's interesting how many people who have written off the Hawks and even said they won't make the playoffs were turning around and acting like the Leafs won the Cup last night because they beat those same Hawks. Pick a lane.

And this isn't anyone in this Hawks forum, more so various writers, bloggers, etc on Twitter. Just makes me laugh.
good, let them talk crap. for me, then all the pressure will be off their shoulder and let the coach

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
Preds fans chanting "it's all your fault" at Elliot while their goalie already gave up 5 on 22 shots and is currently on the hook for the L makes me laugh.

Reactions: Rooh
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad