Around the League 42: Life, the Universe, and Everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
NJ can't get anything going against NYR. Still 0-0 though with 1 Ranger's goal called back.

NYR PP looks really good right now even without scoring.

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine
Hockey Halloween where dead players are brought to dress like living players for a day?

simpsons flyers.gif

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
That was some real garbage from Rempe. A bad hit is what it is, but waiving to the bench after not answering the bell?

The Ranger are a super dislikable team.

It'll be tempting to play Lemieux again and give Guentzel one more game to rest. We don't need any injuries to our group because of some meathead team like New York.

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
It'll be tempting to play Lemieux again and give Guentzel one more game to rest. We don't need any injuries to our group because of some meathead team like New York.

Trouba is hurt and Rempe will get suspended for that.

Unfortunately, the odds of avoiding a playoff series with those concussion artists are not great.

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Yeah, I mean its the entire reason they signed him, right? Perfect occasion.

I love toughness and fighting and whatnot (ie, Ferland) but this kid, as impressive as his first few shenanigans were, is now clearly part of the pervasive NYR culture of trying to injure other players. He needs to be dealt with.

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
Fun read. How the tables have turned:

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad