Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
20240328_215749.jpg

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
McDavid 100 assist watch update - he’s now got 89 with 14 games left to play. It’s already the 31st highest single season total in NHL history.

Reminder that if he gets 100, he’ll be the only one to ever do it not named Gretzky, Lemieux, or Orr. (Orr once, Lemieux once, Gretzky 11 times lol.)

2 assists in each of his last 3 games gives him 95 with 11 games left :oops:

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
It's like the Sabres decide when they want to be good, because they have the potential, I think, to be more than a lottery team.
Weird year for them. Lots of promise, but they started slow with Cozens out and Thompson off from day one. He’s never really righted the ship and they’re too young to compensate. They’ve got all the pieces you’d need, just need them to be a bit more experienced. I think they should be challenging for a spot next year, but I thought that this year.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Weird year for them. Lots of promise, but they started slow with Cozens out and Thompson off from day one. He’s never really righted the ship and they’re too young to compensate. They’ve got all the pieces you’d need, just need them to be a bit more experienced. I think they should be challenging for a spot next year, but I thought that this year.
I heard that trading Skinner can catapult you to everything falling into place

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Lol, you guys and Skinner. I’d throw money into the pot to get the guy a playoff game.
The Skinner argument is tiresome. No doubt he was a bright spot in a time when the team had a dearth of talent, but he's a 1 dimensional player who makes Necas look like a Selke candidate. He's no different in Buffalo and I have no issues with losing him.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
The Skinner argument is tiresome. No doubt he was a bright spot in a time when the team had a dearth of talent, but he's a 1 dimensional player who makes Necas look like a Selke candidate. He's no different in Buffalo and I have no issues with losing him.
Cool?

I wasn’t trying to start a Skinner conversation, I didn’t bring him up.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
You seem to be the one taking it the most seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad