Around the League 2017-18 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I was trying to figure out what was going on with the likes and no joke, someone in their GDT told fellow posters to come over here and like posts because we were “pissed off.”

It's a huge cesspool over there from what I remember. They give up on the season after every loss then jump back on the bandwagon after every win...lol

I guess them being tied with the ducks this late in the season is a big accomplishment, so I can't be too hard on them

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
It's a huge cesspool over there from what I remember. They give up on the season after every loss then jump back on the bandwagon after every win...lol

I guess them being tied with the ducks this late in the season is a big accomplishment, so I can't be too hard on them
Yeah they literally have a thread "kings are done." They throw doughty and quick under the bus every loss

mbar

Dec 7, 2006
Los Angeles
Yeah they literally have a thread "kings are done." They throw doughty and quick under the bus every loss
I think you'd all get a huge laugh if you went into yesterday's Kings game day thread and checked out the end of the third period. We were in total meltdown mode after Minnesota took the late 3-2 lead and then a few moments later it was the complete opposite. Very schizophrenic. But it is that time of year isn't it? Stakes are high.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Colorado just seems like a team of destiny at this point. The Stars are in complete free fall mode luckily

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
Thanks, Jets.

Strong road effort from LA, they're keeping the pressure on us, this could have easily been two straight goose eggs and somehow they steal two last night and gut out a point tonight.

Reactions: KingTrouty

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Sharks will for sure get home ice now. Ducks are about to be 5 points behind them with 9 games to play and have no games in hand

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Donato with another goal (albeit a lucky one), he's been very dangerous. Hope Terry can have a similar impact whenever he gets here.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Alex Pietrangelo deserves the Norris this year. One of the only reasons the Blues are even in contention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad