Around the League 17: Cherry, Babcock, Peters, and Montgomery Unemployment Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

AeroFishOne

The Curriest of the Curry’s
Feb 5, 2010
Unpopular opinion but two of the most boring teams in the entire league. Zero interest in Preds/Stars.
As long as it wasn’t the same 6 teams again I didn’t care. I like the Preds since they are our next closest team. (Washington doesn’t count because I’d rather light my testicles on fire with a blow torch while sitting on a cactus then be a fan of Washington)

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
RuoX0__2_bigger.jpg
NHL‏Verified account @Nhl 44m44 minutes ago

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?

#WinterClassic
pic.twitter.com/smb91ajfgd
ENOba99UUAAVIjg.jpg

Reactions: DaveG

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
As long as it wasn’t the same 6 teams again I didn’t care. I like the Preds since they are our next closest team. (Washington doesn’t count because I’d rather light my testicles on fire with a blow torch while sitting on a cactus then be a fan of Washington)
You obviously have put a lot of thought in this.

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
Good pace to Leafs - Jets. Toronto is a high event team and Winnipeg looks like it will let them play that way tonight.

This is looking like it will be a repeat of the game we played against them last week.

Obviously hoping the Leafs lose enough the rest of the way to miss the playoffs (unlikely since the Atlantic is trash) but this run and gun style is exposing enough more just how bad their defense is. If Andersen doesn’t stand on his head they’ll get slaughtered in the playoffs when things tighten up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad