Around Hockey XXV (All Non-Jackets Hockey Talk Here)

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
So remember how we were going to reopen the old thread after the deadline? We changed our minds becuase it's at 128 pages. Go forth and pontificate.

The Deadline Day GDT is staying open for the time being for that particular topic.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Torts fined and suspended for daring to question the great Wes McCauley and the NHL's shitty officiating

Aaaarrgghh

Jul 17, 2022

Almtuna, a Swedish team in the second division did the same thing. They apparently tried it a couple of times and it eventually worked, so that got the headlines. I don't think you get 0 points for it in Swedish hockey, though. Glad to see teams being a bit unorthodox.

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
If you ever wanted Columbus Mad Cows merch, here is your chance.

(I know nothing about the company - I saw this somewhere else and figured I would share.)

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
IMG_1076.jpeg

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
If you ever wanted Columbus Mad Cows merch, here is your chance.

(I know nothing about the company - I saw this somewhere else and figured I would share.)
I'd rather get the Columbus Chill jersey they sell.

Reactions: koteka

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Pretty good video on the butterfly effect of the Scott Stevens case. While it destroyed the Blues for a long time......did that mistake the Blues made actually lead them to their Cup win decades later? Also, the Blues illegally signing Shanahan set in motion Cup wins for Detroit, New Jersey and Colorado.

Reactions: ThirdPeriodTurtle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad