Around Hockey XX (All Non-Jackets Hockey talk in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Can we enjoy Kings loosing here? f*** Kings, bunch of old farts! except Kempe, he is a beauty! Don't really hate Kopitar either. :)

Reactions: Cyclones Rock

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Please please, CR don't engage, other people might be reading us here!

Kings losing the extra point might come up really big against them. I don't have any ill feelings toward Carter anymore, but I'm not much of a Doughty fan. He's a great player, but he's got a very face punchable personality:laugh:

Reactions: Jackets Fan

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
I get no great pleasure from seeing any team in the West falter (except for Chicago). I AM pleased that you can pretty much stick a fork in Carolina and the Islanders after tonight.

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
This is a pretty cool twitter account. Would be x100 times better if it was a CBJ account, since y'know, it'd actually make sense.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Tyler Motte with his first goal and first point since being traded to Vancouver. Took him 11 games to do so.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
I really really really do not understand the Stars. They just got trounced by the Canucks. They are 0-6-2 in their last 8. They have tremendous star players... Klingberg, Radulov, Seguin, Benn.. just don’t understand how they can be so bad.

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
I really really really do not understand the Stars. They just got trounced by the Canucks. They are 0-6-2 in their last 8. They have tremendous star players... Klingberg, Radulov, Seguin, Benn.. just don’t understand how they can be so bad.

That defense tho...

Daisy Ridley

Feb 28, 2018
No depth, suspect coaching scheme for the team they have, bad defense, terrible on the road

They have quit on the season. That loss to Boston with 11 seconds left was killer.

I was surprised they made no deadline moves. Wasting Seguin and Benn's prime.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Ducks just put on a clinic how to play McDavid and Draisaitl in OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad