Around Hockey and the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
It fits the narrative. Don't let those pesky facts get in the way of a good story.

Bob McKenzie shot this down almost immediately. Radulov left despite getting an identical offer; Markov left over term, not $.

It's more like Russians have a problem with MTL. ;)

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
He has had the most successful jump from KHL to NHL ever.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Bob McKenzie shot this down almost immediately. Radulov left despite getting an identical offer; Markov left over term, not $.

It's more like Russians have a problem with MTL. ;)
Reportedly he was offered the identical offer after he already verbally committed to Dallas.

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011
Got my tickets for the game in DC on Black Friday. Front row of the club level - figured if I wasn't getting seats directly on the glass, I'd prefer the better view of the ice sheet.

Reactions: Hit The Lights

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011
Which section?
217 - Bolts shoot twice. Couldn't find anything at center but I figured that's close enough.

capital-one-arena-section-217-view.jpg

It was hard to find tickets for this game man - I expected Black Friday to be quieter but I guess not. Glass seats were running at like 450 per seat.

Reactions: chasespace

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
217 - Bolts shoot twice. Couldn't find anything at center but I figured that's close enough.

capital-one-arena-section-217-view.jpg

It was hard to find tickets for this game man - I expected Black Friday to be quieter but I guess not. Glass seats were running at like 450 per seat.

That picture is from 214. That's where I sit. 217 is the end the Bolts defend twice, just inside the blueline. Great seats.

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011
That picture is from 214. That's where I sit. 217 is the end the Bolts defend twice, just inside the blueline. Great seats.
Ah - the seat finder thing must be borked.

Didn't know you were in my neck of the woods.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Ok so I'm going to go ahead and admit that I'm at least 85% Erne. I completely skipped over all the things you said about the game being in DC on Black Friday and the fact that the Capitals logo is at center ice. I just saw you say you had club level seats and I'm like "Oh shit, I have club level seats! Let's see where he's sitting." Completely disregard my last few posts in this thread.

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011
Ok so I'm going to go ahead and admit that I'm at least 85% Erne. I completely skipped over all the things you said about the game being in DC on Black Friday and the fact that the Capitals logo is at center ice. I just saw you say you had club level seats and I'm like "Oh ****, I have club level seats! Let's see where he's sitting." Completely disregard my last few posts in this thread.
Yeah... I was checking the seats again and saw that you were wrong, but didn't really feel the need to correct you.

Reactions: MattM92
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad