Sportsnet: Arizona have received an offer matching their asking price for Jakob Chychrun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
Im curious to see if Arizona flips any of the pieces involved for more assets

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
It sounds like Florida is willing to do what it takes to get chychrun, and if the coyotes are using whatever mystery X them is offering to try and pry Lundell from the panthers, I wonder how that’ll end up.

I also saw on Twitter that David Dwork (Florida reported) says the coyotes are insisting on Lundell. Can any panthers fans say if that dude is trustworthy or legit?

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
It sounds like Florida is willing to do what it takes to get chychrun, and if the coyotes are using whatever mystery X them is offering to try and pry Lundell from the panthers, I wonder how that’ll end up.

I also saw on Twitter that David Dwork (Florida reported) says the coyotes are insisting on Lundell. Can any panthers fans say if that dude is trustworthy or legit?

Yeah he's legit.

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
I mean Arizona wanted Demko for OEL 2 years ago so they can want all they want but I dont think Lundell is leaving Florida

Reactions: bleedblue94

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
If it's LA, there's no way Byfield or Clarke are included. Turcotte, Kupari, Vilardi, Bjornfot, Anderson, and Grans could all potentially be on the table. I would imagine some salary would need to move the other way too — Maatta or Athanasiou most likely.

Reactions: kinghock

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
It would be incredibly ballsy to trade their first, but I wonder if the Devils get involved here.

Devils could put something like Zacha + Smith + 2021 first (top 5 or lottery protected) on the table pretty easily. I wouldn't completely rule out including Holtz or Mukhmadullin either.

A defense of Chychrun - Hamilton; Siegenthaler - Severson; Graves going into next season would be solid. Chychrun - Hamilton long term for 13.6 million total could be a solid top pairing.

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL

just read Dwork’s article, he didn’t say they’re insisting, he said they appear to be set on having him. Imo there’s a difference…but as mentioned, they supposedly wanted Demko for OEL, that didn’t happen.

Zito wasn’t that high on Lundell last year only to move him now. I just don’t see it.

most likely being offered: some combo of Tippett, Samoskevich, next year’s first, Denisenko…maybe Knight.

Reactions: kerrabria and Mase
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad