Sportsnet: Arizona have received an offer matching their asking price for Jakob Chychrun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
I could see the Oilers offering a package like Yamamoto, Bourgault, a 1st, and some vet to make the money work. They need to do something to shake things up.

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
Columbus is really intriguing, being in line for 2 Top 10 picks in July. That’s the type of piece other teams may be unwilling or unable to offer. Top 10 picks turn into untouchable prospects.

Reactions: A Star is Burns

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
Rangers probably offered:
1st 2021
Conditional 2nd
Vasili Kravtsov
Ryan Strome (probably gets flipped to another team via Arizona and I see it being a team willing to take 50%)

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
That wouldn’t even be contention.

I didn’t say the Coyotes would accept. I am just guessing at what offer they might have received that would meet the criteria of a player who was a first, a prospect who was 1st, and a future 1st.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Are Florida fans comfortable losing Tippett? I feel like it can’t include Lundell.

Yeah, I'm fine with losing Tippett. He's got a lot of potential, but we are so deep at forward that we can afford losing him, and don't even have solid spot for him. Mamin looks better in the top 9, and our 4th line can't be broken up. It's our energy line and they play very well together. It's just a numbers game. We also have a few good kids coming up. But the thing is we assumed Tippett would already be included.

Tippett+ ? + future 1st

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
Yeah, I'm fine with losing Tippett. He's got a lot of potential, but we are so deep at forward that we can afford losing him, and don't even have solid spot for him. Mamin looks better in the top 9, and our 4th line can't be broken up. It's our energy line and they play very well together. It's just a numbers game. We also have a few good kids coming up. But the thing is we assumed Tippett would already be included.

Tippett+ ? + future 1st

would have to think Samsokevich?

Honestly I’m just curious how Florida fans see it as a Pens fan.

Reactions: HockeyRulez
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA