Anyone else hate the all star break.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Yes. I hate the Allstar break and game. ( maybe not hate, say strong dislike )

RC51

Dec 10, 2005
mtl
now you know just who the break is for.its a week off. Its for the women.
its a week in Barbados for the family or girl friend or both haha

slybel

Jan 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
  • Love
Reactions: Chili and Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Agreed...Valeri Kharlamov was a beast!! what a fantastic player!
That’s the guy Bobby Clark took out in the Summit Series as Team Canada had no other way to stop him. Guy was a beast. Died young, in a car accident.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest

Don't see Suzuki anywhere on this list. Too bad. We didn't get to see him to any skills competition stuff in previous years either (not counting the gimmicky vegas thing). He'd be good at the stick handling one.

larek

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Players draft watched it for a minute it was pathetic boring and weird !!
NHL actually thinks thats a good thing for the league??
LoL strange

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
I hate it, just when hockey is getting intense as teams start to think about their playoff prospects we take a fluff break.

Gape Emoticon
I honestly hate it with a burning passion. Pure stupidity. The game itself sucks ass. The clown show skills comp has become the most cringey thing on TV. Get us back to the season.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I honestly hate it with a burning passion. Pure stupidity. The game itself sucks ass. The clown show skills comp has become the most cringey thing on TV. Get us back to the season.
Dress everyone in mascot suits and turn it into a full-fledged kids show, with choreographies and storytelling during intermissions.

Have a live feed to a local children’s hospital and let the whole thing be about amassing funds for research and charity. Show biopics of players and teams visiting sick children and doing things for the community. Sponsors must make prizes available to children in attendance at the game.

Really simple.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad