Andrei Vasilevskiy's insane season

Rooh

GENERATIONAL TANK COMMANDER
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2017
I guess Crawford is playing fairly well but I still wouldn't put him in the top 3 at this time. That could change. There are a lot of good goaltenders in the league. I still don't understand why Rinne doesn't get mentioned much.
giphy.gif

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
You can't see if you don't watch
Your level of telepathy is hilariously low.

My level is much higher. You actually did not watch several Tampa games this season.
Don't ask me how do I know it. I already told you. It is telepathy.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Your level of telepathy is hilariously low.

My level is much higher. You actually did not watch several Tampa games this season.
Don't ask me how do I know it. I already told you. It is telepathy.
What? :laugh:

Vasi has stolen multiple games for Tampa this season no question

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Relax man, when he will actually start stealing games you will be tired of me telling you that he is the best goalkeeper in hockey.

Well, the Lightning do typically shower him with goal support, but there is enough evidence of him stealing points that it's a bad argument to make. I can't tell if you are joking though or if you are trying to add to this weird narrative that the Lightning managed to acquire a +43 goal differential simply through team play and the collective achievements of their stars should be diminished as a result. Having begrudgingly watched some lean years where individual hardware was given away to other players due in large part because of a lack of team success, I think you are wrong.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Relax man, when he will actually start stealing games you will be tired of me telling you that he is the best goalkeeper in hockey.
Early on in the season there were games we won only because of Vasy.

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
Early on in the season there were games we won only because of Vasy.

The only suitable game early in the season was the shootout against Columbus with 40+ saves.

"They have a lot of shots but I don't remember a ton of high danger chances. I think our D is playing well and Vasy is holding it down when they poke through." (c)

These are not my words. These are words of a person who thinks I don't see how good Vasy is.
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/136929583/

Another example:

"The Jackets have been nowhere near as good as you could assume from the shot totals." (c)

Who is the author of these words? Oh wait... it's you.
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/136933885/

Last edited:

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
So there was one game where I didn't think our opponent wasn't that good, so what? Some of our games early on were the exact opposite of how Macho described that game against the Jackets. There maybe wasn't that many shots but Vasy had to make many saves a game most goalies in the league wouldn't make. I'm not going to go through those games' stats, I know when my team's goalie is having a good game.

Rooh

GENERATIONAL TANK COMMANDER
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2017
Crawford needs more recognition, Hawks have been bleeding chances for the last couple seasons and the team has become increasingly dependent on him. He has the numbers and is by far the most important player on his team.

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
english class

how should it be arranged

Any way but the way you have it. I cannot speak for you because your intentions were your own. But I figure any of these would have worked because you went to make an informative post

- The case for Vasilevskiy winning the Vezina
- Vasilevskiy is the best goaltender in the NHL
- Vasilevskiy should win the Vezina
- Vasilevskiy is here to burn down your village

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Any way but the way you have it. I cannot speak for you because your intentions were your own. But I figure any of these would have worked because you went to make an informative post

- The case for Vasilevskiy winning the Vezina
- Vasilevskiy is the best goaltender in the NHL
- Vasilevskiy should win the Vezina
- Vasilevskiy is here to burn down your village

Got it so

Vezinevskiy, Andrei

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
oy vey. You do realize that the first name is redundant? If I say Crosby, McDavid or Ovechkin I do not need to say Sidney, Connor or Alexander because people already know who is being discussed.

Ppl will mistake it for Ivan Vishnevskiy

Have you ever seen someone talk about Bailey without mentioning Justin

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Ppl will mistake it for Ivan Vishnevskiy

Have you ever seen someone talk about Bailey without mentioning Justin

I don't imagine you're not going to find many threads about a KHL player here on the main boards. And if they mistake the surnames then that's on them. Plus neither Bailey is a premier NHL talent like Vasilevskiy is but I digress.

At least the thread title is marginally better

ColbyChaos

Marty Snoozeman's Father
Sep 27, 2017
Will County
Crawford needs more recognition, Hawks have been bleeding chances for the last couple seasons and the team has become increasingly dependent on him. He has the numbers and is by far the most important player on his team.

Hes obviously a product of his defense despite a good 80% of this site saying its bad and theres no chance we are good this year

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00