Andrei Vasilevskiy's insane season

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
With "McDavid Headquarters" under the username, you sure forgot the:sarcasm: in your post. Cause Mcdavid is a pure example of a hype-product, being called generational and the best in the world for one complete season.

greatest comeback of all time--you convinced me--time to enshrine this guy in the hall of fame

your sarcasm and deeply thought out response jumped over the gist of the point I was making

THE WORD GENERATIONAL IS TOSSED AROUND TOO MUCH

review the last 4 months of this site and how many GENERATIONAL threads have been created

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
greatest comeback of all time--you convinced me--time to enshrine this guy in the hall of fame

your sarcasm and deeply thought out response jumped over the gist of the point I was making

THE WORD GENERATIONAL IS TOSSED AROUND TOO MUCH

review the last 4 months of this site and how many GENERATIONAL threads have been created
For that word to not be tossed that much here and there, first of all, the fans of a guy whose name attached to the word most often should stop generating those stupid threads and compare him with proven legends. And we all know who is that guy. It's domino effect. If you can call someone generational for one great season then you can call anybody who's having that good of a season generational. And on and on and on it goes.

AD1066

Sep 30, 2011
Could someone please write a chrome extension that hides the word generational on this domain?

Reactions: Irishguy42

TOGuy14

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
I'd like to have a moment of silence for my fantasy team.

I missed out on Vasi in our auction draft because I didn't want to pony up the extra dollar or two for him...

Reactions: Burke the Legend

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
He is having a great season. May as well give him the vezina now. That team is playing some great hockey right now but I can't see them keeping up that pace.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
needs 15 wins to break the record

Vezinalevskiy with SOTY today

Revelation

Aug 15, 2016
I'd like to have a moment of silence for my fantasy team.

I missed out on Vasi in our auction draft because I didn't want to pony up the extra dollar or two for him...

I care about your fantasy team and hopefully the rest of the board does too. Too many posts pooing on people's fantasy teams because it dehumanizes players or some social justice shit.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
He is having a great season. May as well give him the vezina now. That team is playing some great hockey right now but I can't see them keeping up that pace.

He's a huge reason for the team's success. Our depth scoring and Hedman saving our ass on D every game is why we are so good. We really need to get better in our own end. Vasi can't be a god every night and our offense can hit slumps too. Tbl are in first place but this is still a team that has flaws. Vasi covers up a lot of those flaws.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad