Andreas Johnsson : What do you think ? any thoughts ?

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Last year with JVR and Bozak, I didn't want to, but I certainly entertained the idea of trading them.

This year, not a chance. Trading our second best defenseman going into the playoffs is just ludicrous. We have as good chance this year as we can ever assume we will.

I wanted to trade JVR so bad. Different story with Gardiner though as we're a much more realistic contender this season and he's also a much more important player to us than JVR was. I really hope we can resign him though, if he goes we're down to one proven top 4 guy until someone else steps up.

56 Years No Cup

New and Improved Username!
Nov 12, 2007
Last year with JVR and Bozak, I didn't want to, but I certainly entertained the idea of trading them.

This year, not a chance. Trading our second best defenseman going into the playoffs is just ludicrous. We have as good of a chance this year as we can ever assume we will.
Yes I've come around on that.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
He's buzzing around in every game recently and is very noticeable now in his efforts to make plays. Whatever was going on with him before he seems to have snapped out of it thankfully.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad