GDT: Anaheim players at the World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Intermission report is actually grilling Weber for putting himself in a vulnerable position. He did stop for some reason while Kesler was going full speed, but still too much from Kes.

It`s American commentator, isn`t it? You would never hear that if it was Ducks-Chicago, probably :laugh:

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Intermission report is actually grilling Weber for putting himself in a vulnerable position. He did stop for some reason while Kesler was going full speed, but still too much from Kes.

Here's guessing Kesler knew exactly who that was and the position he was in and decided to get a little risk free payback for some of the dirty crap Weber pulled in the playoffs.

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
I'm all in favour of letting players play in international games. Injuries are part of the sport.

But in this gimmic tournament? I mean, imagine Lindholm suffering a season ending injury in the exhibition game against Farce Europe. Or in the group against Farce Young guns. :laugh::cry::facepalm:

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
That hit was dirty from Kesler. I'm glad he plays for Anaheim because he's a great player but he is a piece of ****.

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
Apparently Rakell has some kind of injury or something and will not play tonight against FIN.

I've seen sources saying he's out with some kind of an illness. At this point, it seems that the only certain thing is that he's not playing tonight. Hopefully Rakell is OK.

anezthes

Mar 20, 2014
Lindholm fell for no apparent reason in his 2nd shift. Reminiscent of early 2015-2016.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Rakell probably again made a dangle so sick it made him sick for tonight

Mar_22__2016_20_19.0.gif

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
None taken my friend, just wanted to point out that this particular Canadian isn't panicking. There's no shame in losing to any of the top tier countries IMO.

There's nothing to panic about either. Canada lost an exhibition game that they were the better team in because of a rusty goalie.

Emerald Duck

Dec 9, 2009
Arrowhead Pond of Anaheim, CA
That hit was dirty from Kesler. I'm glad he plays for Anaheim because he's a great player but he is a piece of ****.

Maybe Weber thought he was at the ASG and wouldn't get hit ?

Kesler glides about 10 feet before the hit, doesn't follow through and doesn't leave his feet. Weber saw him coming.

Maybe a questionable hit for a supposedly exhibition game but the blame is as much on Weber as it is on Kesler. Game misconduct penalty was a little severe though - should have been a double minor for roughing at most.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Maybe Weber thought he was at the ASG and wouldn't get hit ?

Kesler glides about 10 feet before the hit, doesn't follow through and doesn't leave his feet. Weber saw him coming.

Maybe a questionable hit for a supposedly exhibition game but the blame is as much on Weber as it is on Kesler. Game misconduct penalty was a little severe though - should have been a double minor for roughing at most.

Yeah I thought it was dirty but a major was a bit much. Kesler would be the one to throw that hit in an exhibition game though. Which is part of what makes him so good.

anezthes

Mar 20, 2014
Vatanen scores on his own goal.

Accidentally of course, deflected off his skates.

DarthYenik

Sep 15, 2011
California
Rakell probably again made a dangle so sick it made him sick for tonight

Mar_22__2016_20_19.0.gif
That never gets old. Goddammit, Bob, sign those kids. It's too late to sign them without making a potentially bad trade. Make the trade, sign the Swedes. Hakuna Matata.

Edit: Wait! Silfverberg scored a goal off of Vatman's leg?! I love our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad