GDT: Anaheim Ducks @ Colorado Avalanche

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
The team looks amazing with Boll out of the lineup

Yeah, they're missing Gibson, Getzlaf, Lindholm, Vatanen, Kesler, and Kase... but Boll is the missing link.

Mod

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Elvs

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
Can we have the entire team spend tomorrow writing out 'I will not slash the other team' a hundred times on the blackboard tomorrow?

ohcomeonref

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 18, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Does this really count? It isn't the entire team playing crappy. It's half the talent being removed. If not more than half.

I'm hoping it counts, lol. I don't want to see worse games than that this season. It wasn't even good entertainment value, save for when things got a bit heated in the second and Montys goal.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
I don't think any team, ones that actually have legitimate high end 1st and 2nd line centers, can lose both players and not have it be devastating. Centers bring lines together.

And that's only two of the players missing. We don't have the horses to play a shutdown style of game right now, to try to protect our weakness offensively.

This team has no strengths at all right now.

I forgot to add: Boll would have fixed all of these problems.

Reactions: Doothpick

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
I don't think any team, ones that actually have legitimate high end 1st and 2nd line centers, can lose both players and not have it be devastating. Centers bring lines together.

And that's only two of the players missing. We don't have the horses to play a shutdown style of game right now, to try to protect our weakness offensively.

I forgot to add: Boll would have fixed all of these problems.

We ARE good at injuries!!!

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA

Our bottom 6 isn't our problem though. They're actually doing quite well for who they are. Our problem is our top guys playing slow, weak, and unstructured. Perry peaked in the first game, and then has gotten progressively worse. Eaves is who he is, invisible until he's set up for a shot. Rakell is back to puck-hogging. Silfverberg looks drunk. Props to Cogliano, but he's not the guy to carry a line.

Reactions: Doothpick
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad