All-time Draft #7 sign-up

Spitfire11

Jan 17, 2003
Ontario
I like where I'm drafting except in the first round.

If anyone wants to move up or acquire a second 1st round pick, the #10 is available.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Thanks a lot DB, and thanks again if I thanked you before.

Those links were very useful for me... I suggest rookies (like me) to look at them very carefully. Not so much for the obvious picks in the 1st round, but much more for the later rounds, and how some guys tend to be drafted.

That was also somewhat educationnal, some guys were drafted that I had no clue about...

Wisent

Nov 15, 2003
Mannheim
Visit site
Thanks a lot DB, and thanks again if I thanked you before.

Those links were very useful for me... I suggest rookies (like me) to look at them very carefully. Not so much for the obvious picks in the 1st round, but much more for the later rounds, and how some guys tend to be drafted.

That was also somewhat educationnal, some guys were drafted that I had no clue about...

True, I used those thread last time and they helped lots as well.

raleh

Oct 17, 2005
Dartmouth, NS
I'm not going to have to make that tough decision.

I'm not sure if I should wait for the main draft thread or not, but the Montreal Canadiens trade their first (#5) and fourth round picks (#108) for the Montreal Maroon's first (#22) and second round (#35) picks.

Raleh to confirm.

Confirmed.

Zetterberg4Captain*

This is getting to be a bit much Zetterberg.

Well why did he proceed to bring it up again? Isn't that a bit to much there? Also psycho told me to give up my position, how great is that? **** mullin.

Frightened Inmate #2

Jun 26, 2003
Calgary
Visit site
This is getting to be a bit much Zetterberg.

I personally don't want this crap around here, I don't know how much pull I have as one of the longest serving GMs in this draft but whatever it is, I wouldn't mind having this clown punted from the draft, his posts are coming off as a whiny 15 year old and I enjoy this draft to much to see that crap on it.

I vote punt him out before he makes a pick and we need a dispersal draft.

Zetterberg4Captain*

I personally don't want this crap around here, I don't know how much pull I have as one of the longest serving GMs in this draft but whatever it is, I wouldn't mind having this clown punted from the draft, his posts are coming off as a whiny 15 year old and I enjoy this draft to much to see that crap on it.

I vote punt him out before he makes a pick and we need a dispersal draft.

You do realize that nothing was happening until Mullin decided to post today? Don't kick me out, as long as Mullin stops then I will.....

Frightened Inmate #2

Jun 26, 2003
Calgary
Visit site
You do realize that nothing was happening until Mullin decided to post today? Don't kick me out, as long as Mullin stops then I will.....

No I realize that you are a young poster with a total of 115 posts, none of which stand out in my memory as solid posts, now if you want to repute this be my guest, but so far you really haven't done much to earn my respect and through your recent posts you have gone so far as to detract from any respect that I may have had at one time if I did.

That is why I don't think you should be in the draft, you joined the boards this month, where will you be in two weeks time? Will you still be posting on the boards or will you find another hobby.

Zetterberg4Captain*

No I have been at these boards since June of 2005. I have been in this draft since the fourth one. I dont think I'll be leaving anytime soon. Sorry but Mullin decided to bring it up again/ maybe he should be booted......

Frightened Inmate #2

Jun 26, 2003
Calgary
Visit site
I'm not going to have to make that tough decision.

I'm not sure if I should wait for the main draft thread or not, but the Montreal Canadiens trade their first (#5) and fourth round picks (#108) for the Montreal Maroon's first (#22) and second round (#35) picks.

Raleh to confirm.

I think that the Canadiens get a great deal here and my rationale is that the difference between #5 and #22 while it is significant (Beliveau/Richard vs. Sakic/Jagr) it isn't anywhere near the difference that exists between #35 and #108, which is in my opinion the difference between a game breaker and merely a good player. Now other people have different philosophies, but I feel as though depth is what wins and not merely having the top talent.

The Maroons will pick at #5 and get a great player but they won't pick again for another 75-80 selections... Will it pay off, it might but I doubt it.

BM67

Mar 5, 2002
In "The System"
Visit site
Ok. I said this would start on the 21st, but we don't seem to have much reason to wait.

If I get a post or PM from the top 5 picks that they are ready to go I will start the draft thread tomorrow.

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Ok. I said this would start on the 21st, but we don't seem to have much reason to wait.

If I get a post or PM from the top 5 picks that they are ready to go I will start the draft thread tomorrow.
A man of the people!!! :handclap:

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
I say just start tomorrow, hell actually put up a thread tonight if you could as I have to work from 6-6 tomorrow and likely would miss the first overall selection which would just plain suck
no reason not to start the thread todat but just not start the CLOCK until later... that has happened in other drafts before, elsewhere

God Bless Canada

Jul 11, 2004
Bentley reunion
Cool it, everybody. Let's keep this civil, and end the Kindergarten show.

For those not aware, for the 15th time, lebda is the former AG/Zetterberg4Captain. He's in his fourth draft. We know what he's capable of, and actually did win

BTW, lebda, you've said more in this thread than in either of the two drafts we've been in together.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
I have appreciated the POSITIVE ENERGY of the all-time drafts... we keep a high standard of civility... let's continue it!

:handclap: :handclap: :handclap:

Zetterberg4Captain*

Ok I am done. I wont say anything unless its positive or some contructive criticism on someones pick. :D
Sucks that I am in the middle for picks though!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad