Speculation: All Things Spezza Part III - Now, we wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Considering how long it took Nashville to match the offer sheet on Weber and Staal's contract I'd expect it to take a while still

Hossa18

Jan 20, 2008
The quote said "to COL or NYR in what would be bigger deals"

So maybe better isn't bigger but the impression I got was Murray was trying to please Spezza

By bigger deals I meant more players being involved on both sides.....never said he would take a lesser deal.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
Are you daft? That post clearly indicates that he will only trade Spezza to ST L or Chi if they up the ante and provide the best offer.

I don't get it. If that's true, a deal to STL or CHI is contingent on them upping their offers. Isn't that a good thing?

Jesus guys, just read what was written. He's not saying he's looking to sell Spezza short to make him happy. He's saying he's playing the first-choice teams against the second-choice teams to get more out of everyone.

People take any excuse they can to reinforce their opinion hat Murray sucks. Even in this case when the exact opposite is true.

Oops. Misread that.

mattsens

Jun 22, 2011
Ottawa
James Mirtle ‏@mirtle 37s
Coyotes buyout Mike Ribeiro.

Arizona Coyotes ‏@ArizonaCoyotes 4m
BREAKING: #Coyotes have initiated a buyout of the remaining three years of center Mike Ribeiro's contract. (more)

The Fuhr*

Ribero bought out... hope the Yotes make the move... my favorite non Sens team.

Boedker + Gormley + 1st... do it :)

HockeySens

Feb 22, 2013
Spezza-Hanzal-Vermette is some serious center depth

Yep. Vermette was Phoenix #1 last year and all of a sudden hes gonna be #3. Hanzal is really good too. The west is getting stacked wow

lol Chicago has to keep up with the way its going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad