All Things Jerseys - Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Does anyone know if they made authentic all star jerseys available for sale? I don't want one, just asking for a friend.

LORENZO

Jan 1, 2014
Does anyone know the price of Baseball jersey customization in NYC at the Mets store?

Blueshirts51

Oct 8, 2014
Astoria
Hi guys,

I'm a little unfamiliar with the intricacies of the NYR Liberty jersey from the 90s and early 00s. But, if any one could give me some info regarding the authenticity of the jersey in the ebay link, I would greatly appreciate it. To me, the liberty logo looks a tad large; but, other than that, I think it seems okay. I know it's not an authentic, but, as long as it is not a knock off replica, I'm okay with it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-YORK-RA...142?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35e4f50376

Also, can any one discern what year this may be from? I would like to get this customized into a Lundqvist jersey.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys!

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Hi guys,

I'm a little unfamiliar with the intricacies of the NYR Liberty jersey from the 90s and early 00s. But, if any one could give me some info regarding the authenticity of the jersey in the ebay link, I would greatly appreciate it. To me, the liberty logo looks a tad large; but, other than that, I think it seems okay. I know it's not an authentic, but, as long as it is not a knock off replica, I'm okay with it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-YORK-RA...142?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35e4f50376

Also, can any one discern what year this may be from? I would like to get this customized into a Lundqvist jersey.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys!
That's from 1999-2001 I'm pretty sure. He was drafted in 2000 so really, only a Starter is no good at all.
For complete accuracy's sake only get a RBK liberty jersey with Hank on it.
For somewhat technical accuracy's sake, ccm was still making licensed replicas until the 07 premiers and edges came out.

Walk With Lias

Sep 18, 2007
Great thanks!

Have you had anything done by them before, what kind of price range we talking?

They do all the game jerseys for the Mets so its as real as it gets. Last time I had something done it was right around $80 I believe.

trueblue9441

Nov 18, 2006
Bronx, NY
Looked pretty good. Did you get it?

From the same seller: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ryan-McDono...593?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e9994ad31

In the above, the "C" is wrong, and not sure, but the name may be a little over-arched.

yup i bought it - once i get it i'll confirm if its good in case this guy puts any more up. thats a steal if its legit

he has a few callahans.. they look good as well, we'll just see if the jersey i get is the one in the picture. its a bit fishy he's letting these go so cheap.

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
Just back from AW

mMTsxGd.jpg

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Thing that concerns me about that eBay listing is the tags he shows don't have the NHL hologram tag which none of the fakes do. But the jersey looks like the indoedge authentics. Only other thing is in the listing he says its a replica so be careful he doesn't pull a bait and switch.

trueblue9441

Nov 18, 2006
Bronx, NY
Thing that concerns me about that eBay listing is the tags he shows don't have the NHL hologram tag which none of the fakes do. But the jersey looks like the indoedge authentics. Only other thing is in the listing he says its a replica so be careful he doesn't pull a bait and switch.

Yup before I biught I asked him if I would be getting the exact jersey in the photos so if I don't and its a fake I have a better leg to stand on with eBay. Worth taking the chance, if i don't get a real jersey then I'll open a case and get my money back.

Maybe he's just an idiot that doesn't realize what he has. Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce