All Things AHL Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
I watched some Binghamton highlights. Wayman had one helper last night. Had a total of 7 shots. Has had a total of 23 shots in his 5 games with the devils.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
44 shot shutout for some Finnish goalie that plays in San Antonio. All while playing a back to back. Just watch his highlights, he moves around so little yet remains in position.

Friday night game highlights.

Saturday night game highlights have not been posted yet.

Reactions: Vincenzo Arelliti

carter333167

Apr 24, 2013
Could there be a better time to get Husso an NHL start than now? Reward the kid

I'm not sure I would want him exposed to whatever might be going on in this locker room. That said, he's probably the most fundamentally sound goalie we have had in a long time...just needs to see things at NHL speed and get used to them.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
It’s a risky situation bringing him in. Pros and cons to both. Id hold off until we have a better idea of how our roster looks after the TDL.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
If we’re officially eliminated from contention before the end of the season I would like to see him rewarded with a game or two. But overall I have no interest in throwing Husso behind this tire fire.

Didn't other teams throw goaltender prospect in the net when they needed? Like Murray or Vasilevski and team responded and played well.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Didn't other teams throw goaltender prospect in the net when they needed? Like Murray or Vasilevski and team responded and played well.
I believe both those guys were forced into starting due to injuries. Not saying we should or shouldn't give Husso a shot, just saying the situation is a bit different from Murray/Vasi.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Is there some mysterious illness that the Blues AND the Rampage have that make your offense horrible and your PP non-existent?

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Husso starting his 4th straight game in 6 days. Maybe his team will actually give him some support tonight.

BTW, Walman had an assist last night and 2 shots.

Reactions: MortiestOfMortys

LetsGoBooze

Buium or bust
Jan 16, 2012
What has Kostins role been this year? Has anyone seen him play the last 20 games or so? Any PP time? Hows he adjusting to NA ice?

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
What has Kostins role been this year? Has anyone seen him play the last 20 games or so? Any PP time? Hows he adjusting to NA ice?

Up and down the line up, mainly on LW. Tonight he is 3LW. He doesn't shoot alot, IDK if Blues want him to work more on his skating and be hard on the puck. He sometime has trouble creating space. I am honestly not expecting much in terms of player development this season, I really do not like the coaching crew that the Avs have down there.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Only 2 shots for the Rampage in the 1st period, I get they are probably tire from playing 4 games in 6 games and traveling. But they are looking awful.

MortiestOfMortys

Jun 27, 2015
Denver, CO
Only 2 shots for the Rampage in the 1st period, I get they are probably tire from playing 4 games in 6 games and traveling. But they are looking awful.

This rodeo road trip is brutal. 12 games on the road in a row. Plus all the call-ups and injuries, it’s just tough sledding for them right now. Which makes Husso’s performance lately all the more impressive. He’s stirring the drink right now for that team, as a guy who came into the season as at best a 1B.

Hey Hude
Don’t make it sad
Take a bad team
And make it better

Reactions: PiggySmalls

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Yeap 5 minutes left in 2nd and shots are 32-7 in favor of the Reign. Husso has only gave up 2 goals.

Rampage finally got on the board 2-1

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Then Blues will get to hire a new coach next year, as we will have full control of Hockey Ops IIRC
Could def see them send Jax down to be the full time Defensive development coach down in SA. Would be nice to see him able to work one on one with players like Walman and Mikkola

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad