All Purpose Tickets Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenGables

Dec 20, 2015
I've got two tickets, and I'd be willing to part with them. It doesn't look like I'll be able to make the game anyway, unfortunately. They are in section 318, row E, seats 3 and 4, if you are interested.

If no one else has replied, I would be interested in these! How much?

sjosty26

May 8, 2013
Hey guys, heading to Nashville for a little family vacation from NY and are looking to go to the game versus Rangers on the 28th. Looking for 4 tickets if anyone is selling.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
If anyone has a single you aren't using for tonight I am looking for a cheap one.

Driving up from Bham- have 3 season tickets but have 4 today!!

(EDIT- never mind- found one)

Last edited:

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Hey guys, heading to Nashville for a little family vacation from NY and are looking to go to the game versus Rangers on the 28th. Looking for 4 tickets if anyone is selling.

If you can chance it... you should wait until the day of the game... I'm watching the prices of tonight's Detroit game plummet.
I have some premium game tickets I want to sell and was just curious to see what happens on the secondary market the day of the game. There is a massive selloff. As of this writing, there are lowers available for $33 in the corner.

Last edited:

Walk With Lias

Sep 18, 2007
I have 3 extra tickets for Monday's game vs the Rangers I won't be using. Seats are in 331 Row S seats 5, 9, and 10. Friends and I got a deal on some lowers so we just want to recoup as much of our investment with these as possible. Got em up on stub hub right now for $50 after fees but would do $40 per paypal as a gift.

I have no idea what the rules for resale are on here as I'm from out of town so if I'm listing above face I apologize. I know the Rangers board you have to publish a price or your post gets deleted.

Update: Just have the single left. $40 OBO

[email protected] would be the best way to contact me. Thanks!

Last edited:

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Game was a disaster for us, but still had fun in your city the few days I was there. If anyone has season-ticket holder style tickets from Monday's game (12/28 vs Rangers) they'd be willing to part with, please pm me.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
They don't really issue season ticket holder style tickets anymore. You either have them loaded on your passport or they issue the normal Ticketmaster style tickets--at least that's all I've seen.

Glad you had fun, though!

Keyser Soze 72

Dec 25, 2015
Marysville, Ohio
CBJ fan here. Coming down for Tool concert 1/23 and was wondering if anyone had a lead on any tickets that someone was willing to part with? If not, any suggestions on seating for concerts in the arena. Acoustics?Have never been to Bridgestone. Assume its like Nationwide, not a bad seat. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Typically the stage is set up around 110-111--where the bandstage is for Preds games. So you want to be in front of there. Anywhere from 115 around the wide end to 106 or so should be good, 120 viewing directly onto the stage from the far end. And of course the seats above will also work, as well. The way the chart shows it, it says 107 and 114 are also where you can see the stage, but I'd avoid them if possible unless it was the end nearest the "good" side of the section.

I've been to more games than concerts and the sight lines are fine pretty much anywhere for them. Sound is infinitely better around the red line area than in the corners for games (I sit in 219 and can't understand much of anything, but the view is great!) We sat in 118 for a Jack White concert and it was great sound and sight but not "touch me" close. So if that's what you want, go a lot closer.

Dude, wtf, trying to buy mcdonalds family 4 pack for feb 6 game and it keeps erroring out with some ********.

edit: you have to leave at least two tickets together? what is this ****? trying to buy four at the end of a row when there are five available. it won't let me buy four or five of the mcdonalds pack nor will it let me buy four at the regular price.

Last edited:

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Dude, wtf, trying to buy mcdonalds family 4 pack for feb 6 game and it keeps erroring out with some ********.

edit: you have to leave at least two tickets together? what is this ****? trying to buy four at the end of a row when there are five available. it won't let me buy four or five of the mcdonalds pack nor will it let me buy four at the regular price.

It won't let you leave a single unsold seat.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Hey guys, I now have a spare ticket for the Tool show on Saturday (1/23). Section 116 and would be sitting with me and a couple of friends. Just looking for face and could meet up outside the arena before the show. Let me know if you're interested.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
"Nashville Tourism Agency President: Predators’ Attempt To Keep Blackhawks Fans Away ‘Not A Good Thing’"

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/01/14/nashville-tourism-agency-president-predators-attempt-to-keep-blackhawks-fans-away-not-a-good-thing/

I'm sure this will be met with cries of "Well he doesn't have to go to the game and experience it" but I'm just leaving it here.

I really don't mind if they lift the ticket restriction. But the Preds must increase the police presence at least ten fold and guarantee that the inevitable unruly/drunk Blackhawks fans are arrested/removed before they start any fights. I think that's what the normal Blackhawks fan just doesn't understand. I don't think they realize just how bad it gets here.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
I really don't mind if they lift the ticket restriction. But the Preds must increase the police presence at least ten fold and guarantee that the inevitable unruly/drunk Blackhawks fans are arrested/removed before they start any fights. I think that's what the normal Blackhawks fan just doesn't understand. I don't think they realize just how bad it gets here.
Yeah, I get the "Crowds at the United Center are fine. This policy is so stupid." response all the time. Crowds at the UC are fine because at home games, the people drive to the arena, go home, and go to work the next day. Blackhawk crowds at Bridgestone are people on three-day benders with a pack mentality. Nashville is more or less the NHL's version of New Orleans and you're always going to attract the people that come for the party and just go to the game for 3 hours before going back to party more.

I know a few people who are big Hawks fans from Illinois who live here now and after going to watch them play at Bridgestone they now say their fans are idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad