All Purpose Tickets Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
At some point they will start providing the old school massive cardboard tickets, right? I'm not usually one to keep ticket stubs but if we make the WCF and/or SCF I want some commemorative looking ticket stubs (especially at those prices).

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Definitely some sticker shock at those prices, but I have to say- just the fact that I may actually have to worry about ticket prices for Conference finals, and STANLEY CUP FINALS games for the first time in my lifetime makes me very happy...:)

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
Definitely some sticker shock at those prices, but I have to say- just the fact that I may actually have to worry about ticket prices for Conference finals, and STANLEY CUP FINALS games for the first time in my lifetime makes me very happy...:)

No worry though because it isn't an every year thing and for the one game I would attend each series I'll make it happen. If I were buying tickets for a family it would be different.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
I think our playoff tickets are the cheapest of any remaining team (face value) minus maybe STL. Our fans can't complain too much.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I think our playoff tickets are the cheapest of any remaining team (face value) minus maybe STL. Our fans can't complain too much.

Probably. We also likely have the lowest average income relative to the remaining markets as well. Local pricing is typically a sample of local market dynamics. (cost of living)

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
Probably. We also likely have the lowest average income relative to the remaining markets as well. Local pricing is typically a sample of local market dynamics. (cost of living)

3rd lowest. Anaheim and STL are lower avg income by a little bit.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
3rd lowest. Anaheim and STL are lower avg income by a little bit.
Anaheim? Not so much.

The median household income in Nashville (Lets say Davidson County) is $39,000.

The median household income in Anaheim (Lets say Orange County) is $75,000.

I bet 15% of fans at Ducks games at the very most live in Anaheim

Viggo Mortensen

Gandalf the Grey
Dec 14, 2008
Gondor
Anybody in here selling a pair of tickets? PM if you got some

Finally am in town with a colleague, both very excited at the opportunity of watching a game and rock our Subban jerseys

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Anybody in here selling a pair of tickets? PM if you got some

Finally am in town with a colleague, both very excited at the opportunity of watching a game and rock our Subban jerseys

Not selling tickets but if I see someone wearing a Montreal Subban jersey I might now be tempted to ask that person "Are you Viggo Mortensen?".

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
At some point they will start providing the old school massive cardboard tickets, right? I'm not usually one to keep ticket stubs but if we make the WCF and/or SCF I want some commemorative looking ticket stubs (especially at those prices).

I would be surprised if they did. They might have something printed up to purchase or be given to STH's but I imagine they'll continue with the passports for real entry since it seems to be working re: the fans in the arena. Gold has definitely outnumbered the opponent colors.

I don't know this, that's just my thoughts on it.

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
Per an email, they go on sale on Wednesday.

there will be more available I think. Lot of people in my section didn't renew their season tickets for next year and can't afford the regular price for this round.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
FYI for those looking to buy tickets, it looks like they are starting at $108 from the team.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Another option. If you're on the fence about season tickets they are having a select a seat event tomorrow night. You can get up to 50% off playoff tickets this year if you sign up for season tickets.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
Good lord, owning a hockey team is good business if you can get it. I can only imagine how much revenue they are making off this run.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Slim pickings on tickets left. Wonder how many are reserved for the general public?

Public sale hasn't even started yet, has it?- I am thinking there has to be a lot more tickets available than what is showing right now when logged in to our My Smashville tickets site. Because what I am looking at shows no more than a few hundred seats. No way STH are accounting for almost 17,000 seats.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
Public sale hasn't even started yet, has it?- I am thinking there has to be a lot more tickets available than what is showing right now when logged in to our My Smashville tickets site. Because what I am looking at shows no more than a few hundred seats. No way STH are accounting for almost 17,000 seats.

I had an unreal amount of people text and call me for tix. I got 4 plus my 2 STs to games 3,4 and 6. For games 3 and 4 there are maybe a couple hundred scattered tickets left period. Nothing in the upper deck together at all. Put over 1300 on my credit card just in Preds tickets today...

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
I had an unreal amount of people text and call me for tix. I got 4 plus my 2 STs to games 3,4 and 6. For games 3 and 4 there are maybe a couple hundred scattered tickets left period. Nothing in the upper deck together at all.

But my question is- is that really the only tix that are available? Or just those available for STH to buy?

Hard to believe there are only 100 tix available for game 3 when tix haven't even officially gone on sale to public

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
But my question is- is that really the only tix that are available? Or just those available for STH to buy?

Hard to believe there are only 100 tix available for game 3 when tix haven't even officially gone on sale to public

Right. I'm guessing they have saved 2500 or so minimum to sell to non STH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad