All Purpose Tickets Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I'm guessing they held some back to sell folks at select-a-seat tomorrow night as well. Part of the idea is to get people to buy for next season and also let them choose their seating location for the playoffs (from remaining stock).

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
Not sure if it will be this time, but typically it's around 10AM Central.

Yes, it usually is.

If I was a non sth I would be checking very late Tuesday pm and very early wed am--- then every hour that you can .

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
Just got off chat, not helpful at all.

Josh Smiley: Round 3 tickets will go on sale Wednesday, if available.

John: what time?
I heard there are about 2400 to be released
Word on hockey forums is that many STH can't afford the price so many may be available

Josh Smiley: There have been a lot of seats being taken for the 3rd round. No time has been scheduled as of yet.

John: when and where will the time be announced?

Josh Smiley: Stay posted to our website and social media for updates.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
Just got off chat, not helpful at all.

Josh Smiley: Round 3 tickets will go on sale Wednesday, if available.

John: what time?
I heard there are about 2400 to be released
Word on hockey forums is that many STH can't afford the price so many may be available

Josh Smiley: There have been a lot of seats being taken for the 3rd round. No time has been scheduled as of yet.

John: when and where will the time be announced?

Josh Smiley: Stay posted to our website and social media for updates.

Price shouldn't be too bad for STH, it is the extra tickets at face that are expensive. My seats are $33 for this round and the extras I bought were $111 apiece after fees for basically the same seats. But I think with it being the WCF we may see a more inelastic demand than usual.

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
Price shouldn't be too bad for STH, it is the extra tickets at face that are expensive. My seats are $33 for this round and the extras I bought were $111 apiece after fees for basically the same seats. But I think with it being the WCF we may see a more inelastic demand than usual.

Definitely a first opportunity for me to attend a game like this and since I'm coming from about 300 miles east ticket prices are what they are. If anyone here has a couple, either game 3 or 4 (prefer game 4) please PM me.

SavageSteve

Mar 28, 2008
Nashville, TN

I sadly find myself feeling I'll have to suffer through listening to Stillman on 102.5 to win tickets this series like I did with Plaster for the Duck series last season... I won seats to from NBC Sports that were being given away on Plaster's show that series... I can listen to lots of crap when I'm stuck in traffic.
13062211_10154270621031019_7355348979095960138_n.jpg

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
One, good luck getting tickets. And 2, they have to worry about a game 7 first.

Yep- its a pretty hilarious thread- they are under the impression that all they have to do is go to Ticketmaster and they will have plenty of tickets to choose from- also think they are getting $60 lower level.

I am torn on who I want us to face, but I think I am leaning towards the Oilers so we can go back to that thread and watch them try to get those tickets......

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
Uh, only if you sit in the upper goal zones. My 3 lower sideline balcony seats plus parking are getting expensive quickly. I can't imagine being in club or lower level for playoff pricing!

That's why I loved only needing 2 games in rd1 (and wished we would have only needed 2 in round 2), it saved us money for later rounds!

drwpreds said:
they are under the impression that all they have to do is go to Ticketmaster and they will have plenty of tickets to choose from- also think they are getting $60 lower level.
:rolleyes:

We are only making franchise history, sold out every game, have record number viewership, media fawning over us, but sure, there will be plenty of $60 lower bowl tix for out of market fans. And even if there were $60 lower bowl tickets they would be gone in about half a second.

Good luck to any Preds fans looking for tickets!! Fingers crossed for you!

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
At least we get a shot before Ducks/Oilers is decided. But then again I bet that there are some computer bots or something that will get access before general fans can purchase and we see stupid prices on Stubhub. It is so depressing that I might not even get a chance. Wish I had made better friends with STH's and could have gotten tickets through one of them. It's hard knowing folks from 300 miles east.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
At least we get a shot before Ducks/Oilers is decided. But then again I bet that there are some computer bots or something that will get access before general fans can purchase and we see stupid prices on Stubhub. It is so depressing that I might not even get a chance. Wish I had made better friends with STH's and could have gotten tickets through one of them. It's hard knowing folks from 300 miles east.

Good luck bud!!

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
Good luck bud!!

Yeah, My friends sister in law works for radio station there drive time on air I think, and she had access at 10 yesterday and could not get seats for her and her husband.

Looks like I made one dear friend who is willing to help me out if I can't get a pair. Would hate to go without my long time friend who always lets me stay with them but I know he understands.

Last edited:

jumb0

Feb 3, 2017
Uh, only if you sit in the upper goal zones. My 3 lower sideline balcony seats plus parking are getting expensive quickly. I can't imagine being in club or lower level for playoff pricing!

That's why I loved only needing 2 games in rd1 (and wished we would have only needed 2 in round 2), it saved us money for later rounds!

:rolleyes:

We are only making franchise history, sold out every game, have record number viewership, media fawning over us, but sure, there will be plenty of $60 lower bowl tix for out of market fans. And even if there were $60 lower bowl tickets they would be gone in about half a second.

Good luck to any Preds fans looking for tickets!! Fingers crossed for you!

I'm guessing upper prices are going to start at $100ish and lowers will start $200ish.

predfan24

Jul 12, 2006
So it just turned 10 but Ticketmaster is saying no tickets available to any of the games?

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
As of 10:17 I see 28 singles available for game 3- all in lower level.

And they are all priced at $547- wtf??

Something doesn't seem right- there has to be more tickets available than that and no way a corner lower level seat on the last row should be $600

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad