WC: Team Canada 2024

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
They’re not meaningless to those other nations, and that’s good for the global game.
That's true but I don't care about the global game. The WJR's has 4 RR games - 2 are usually good, 2 are garbage. At the WC, double that. For me, it's just too much.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Mathieukferland

Oct 11, 2020
Sloane Square, Chelsea, England
1715341414030.png

AdamParrot

Mar 10, 2015
They are waiting for someone else, Tavares is already in Zurich lol, its not him they are waiting for
That's possible.

But that tweet was about Tavares. Someone from the staff said that they're waiting for a big player but they can't name him because of he's on the road (at that time). 20 minutes after that or so Dreger posted that tweet with Tavares.

BigBadBoar

Dec 20, 2017
Pardubice
That's possible.

But that tweet was about Tavares. Someone from the staff said that they're waiting for a big player but they can't name him because of he's on the road (at that time). 20 minutes after that or so Dreger posted that tweet with Tavares.
Yes, the tweet definitely was about Tavares. When you are in Zürich, it means precisely that you are on the road from Canada to Prague.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Respect for Tavares going over, it's been a while but he was always good internationally. Hope he can end things on a much better note. I assume he will be the captain. I'd also think that at this point he's going to be on the wing but Canada has roughly 37 left wingers on this team so who knows.

Pretty deep forward group now, I like it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad