Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v9.0: IceHogs/Fuel/NCAA/Jr./Int'l - Too Many Cooks in Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

swerdnase

Jan 27, 2013
Will there be any way to view these games? I really enjoyed watching games 1 and 3 because of the Wolves being on the U. Anybody know?

TorMenT

Go Blackhawks!
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2011
Rockford, IL
I plan to go to game 5 if it's necessary. Should be fun. First year I haven't been to a hogs game in awhile. Usually go to like 3-5 games a year.

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
Piggies win again to go 5 for 5. Manitoba's best player, stud defenseman Sami Niku, left the game after a Bouma hit.

Last edited:
Reactions: CallMeShaft

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Rockford's gonna sweep every team until they win a championship.

Also, can Jeremy Colliton coach the Hawks? Please?

He's the future coach of this team, IMO. If the Hawks come out the gate slow, with an early losing streak, I wouldn't be shocked to see Q bumped up to the FO somewhere, and Colliton coming in to replace him. I think Q is going to be on a short ass leash this upcoming season. At least we can hope that's the case.

And not surprising that they're running through the competition at this point. Half their team is comprised of legitimate NHL players.

Last edited:

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Any updates on Mitchell? With Jim M leaving Denver you have to imagine he leaves now?
But he won't be able to play in the ahl right? I think the cutoff is if you turn 20 by the end of the year and hes a January birth. What would happen if he didn't make the Hawks? Join the chl?

In not that significant news I think via Instagram Robin Press announced he's going back to Sweden. Makes sense and Rockford needs all the space for its D prospect pool.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I am not sure but I would not be opposed to him playing in the CHL over college hockey if it was the right program.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Just thought to look this up, here are the game 1 and game 2 highlights.

Where is Blackhawks to talk about how this team has absolutely no talent, both on it, and in the pipeline? :laugh:

I mean... many of the Hogs right now will have spots on the NHL club next season, and for good reason. They're mopping the floor with the AHL talent going up against them.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
But he won't be able to play in the ahl right? I think the cutoff is if you turn 20 by the end of the year and hes a January birth. What would happen if he didn't make the Hawks? Join the chl?

In not that significant news I think via Instagram Robin Press announced he's going back to Sweden. Makes sense and Rockford needs all the space for its D prospect pool.

The age 20 cutoff only applies to players who play in the CHL. He's NCAA so he could sign now and play in the Rockford next season. Unless I am missing something.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
The age 20 cutoff only applies to players who play in the CHL. He's NCAA so he could sign now and play in the Rockford next season. Unless I am missing something.
correct, Mitchell can play in the AHL this year from the start because he was drafted from the AJHL which is considered the same as the USHL - see Sonny Milano who was drafted out of the USNDP, went to the OHL and then jumped right to the AHL all before 20 years old...same would apply to Mitchell for those wondering.

Reactions: BK and Blue Liner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad