Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v9.0: IceHogs/Fuel/NCAA/Jr./Int'l - Too Many Cooks in Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I don't think Snuggy sees NHL yet
it totally depends on what they do in free agency, but I believe Snuggy sees "pretty significant" NHL time next year...not much in his way, he needs to be healthy and might not make it out of the gate as he missed a lot of time, but I am pretty confident he plays as many NHL games as Hino did this year or damn close to it. Snuggy needs to get a little bit stronger, but he is built for today's game and has value in all 3 zones.

Reactions: BK and ray c

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
He was injured for most of the year. And when he wasn't, it seemed like he was still nursing something. I never saw anything out of him that screamed NHL!!!! this year.

I think he makes it, just not next season.

Reactions: ray c

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Rockford won game 2. Controlling pace and getting lots of Pp goals. They had the same lineup as game one except Kero replaced Fortin.

Interesting note I thought about as Snuggy was the talk of the page but he's been a scratch the playoffs and was most of April. Not sure if it was all injury related or sticking with the hot playoff bound best roster options.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Snuggy won't be on the team next year anyways due to all the competition for spots. Forsling, Jokiharju, and Mitchell (who could play as soon as his college season ends next year) can all get some games in the 18-19 season. Not to mention Dahlin...

Also, apparently the AHL playoffs (or at least the first round of the playoffs) is a best of 5, so Rockford can sweep the Wolves (the best team in that division this year) with a win on Thursday. Good for them.

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
Altybarmakyan and his VHL team are entering 6OT in their playoff game. Their opponents win the league championship with a victory. It's almost 2:30am local time.

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
Same lines as Game 2 for the Hogs tonight (identical as Game 1 but with Kero in for Fortin). Suzuki will make his debut for the Wolves on the top line

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Going into triple it, listening too it and they found like lots of tired play. But highlight of the 2nd ot was Pirri colliding into another Wolves player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad