Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v9.0: IceHogs/Fuel/NCAA/Jr./Int'l - Too Many Cooks in Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
Is anyone else's stream continuously flipping back and forth between the Hawks and wild/blues? This is getting really ****ing annoying. It's not even just stoppages anymore.

Mines just completely on Wild/blues now.

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
Great pinch and shot from Raddysh. Terrific feed from Louis too. 2-2.

I like what I've seen from Kampf today. He's been really strong on the puck.

pvr

Leather Skates
Jan 22, 2008
Both of DeBrincats goals were quick release, accurate, hard shots. Goalie with little to no chance. Makes me smile. Kid can score.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
The goal he scored today was a showcase of his hockey sense. How he waited for the defender to step up which screened his own goalie. Impressed. He does not look "that much" smaller.

pvr

Leather Skates
Jan 22, 2008
The goal he scored today was a showcase of his hockey sense. How he waited for the defender to step up which screened his own goalie. Impressed. He does not look "that much" smaller.

Yes, he made the goals look easy, casual even.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Any standouts other than DeBrincat yesterday?

The stream I watched was choppy but in a word, no. I thought the defense corps in particular looked sluggish and prone to turn overs.

On another note, I can't help but wonder if Fortin is less than 100 percent. What other reason would there be for sitting him (of all people) in game 2?

wladyslaw

Aug 19, 2013
Any standouts other than DeBrincat yesterday?

I have watched about 10-15 minutes... each game... mostly late 3rd periods.

The two guys- who look better than everyone else on the ice...

Kampf and D-Cat...

Kampf- has been playing center... looks somewhere in between Kruger/Frolik... (of course- this is in tiny sample size versus Prospects)... but -is a plus skater agility/quick... good IQ... and relentless forecheck... another comp... faster/quicker Rasmussen w/ higher offensive upside...

I could see Kampf making the team-

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
I have watched about 10-15 minutes... each game... mostly late 3rd periods.

The two guys- who look better than everyone else on the ice...

Kampf and D-Cat...

Kampf- has been playing center... looks somewhere in between Kruger/Frolik... (of course- this is in tiny sample size versus Prospects)... but -is a plus skater agility/quick... good IQ... and relentless forecheck... another comp... faster/quicker Rasmussen w/ higher offensive upside...

I could see Kampf making the team-

excellent update.... many thanks.

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
Dahlstrom really stands out as well, albeit not always in a good way. Pinches like crazy, though has the speed to get away with it sometimes. Generally sound on the backend, though. Pelletier had a couple plays where he burned the Detroit defense, but I didn't notice him much when he wasn't using his speed.

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
The stream I watched was choppy but in a word, no. I thought the defense corps in particular looked sluggish and prone to turn overs.

On another note, I can't help but wonder if Fortin is less than 100 percent. What other reason would there be for sitting him (of all people) in game 2?

He had offseason surgery. Sounds like it was just an off day for him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00