Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v9.0: IceHogs/Fuel/NCAA/Jr./Int'l - Too Many Cooks in Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

plasmonresonance

Jul 28, 2015
The Hawks will be streaming all the games our Rookies squad is playing at Traverse City on the Hawks website ...but like last year ...no pkay by play...so watch in silence.
Anybody care to provide a link for this ? I've been to the Hawks website and didn't see anything in regards to it being streamed. I maybe missing where to go.
Thanks.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
I tried both tge Hawks website and the link above to the NYR stream...bit still cannot get anything of the game...is this only going to U.S. users of the Internet? SOMETHING seems wrong ...at least for me here in Canada (Ottawa)
..I know only the Fox go users in the U.S. can access all the games through that app. But I had no trouble last year when the Hawks streamed their Squad's games from Traverse City on the Hawks website..but tonight I see no automatic showing if the game or any link to click to get the game on tge Hawks website ...what gives?

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
I am still getting nothing...even on the NYR link posted above..I will try the NYR website itself..but are any Canadian Internet users also having problems getting the game?

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Tried the NYR site and jalk I get when I click on watch is a commercial ad then ...nothing g t..the view screen is black...maybe only accessible for u.s. Internet users?

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
I guess I have to follow the tweets of scott powers on this game since I cannot seem to get any stream of it.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Hey folks, if you're having problems with the stream, check your flash player. A lot of us were having issues, and clicking the little "i" in a circle in the URL bar, and changing Flash to "always on" fixed everything.

Hope this helps.

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
Dcat having a hard time finding teammate's tape.

You're not wrong but I'm sure a lot of that is still shaking off some rust. Even though he hasn't been passing too well he's gotten a few good shots and gotten some good chances.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
So down 3-0 after 2 periods...and this supoised to be the strongest team we have ever sent to Traverse City@?Fire Kelley! Our kids always look goid playing each other. ..then reality sets in when we face the talent from other orgs...so alreadyvtj
looks like another losing Traverse City experience for us..When will we ever ice a squad talented enough to win this Rookies tourney ...how long has it been since we won any of these even before Traverse City?Another here we go again?

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
So down 3-0 after 2 periods...and this supoised to be the strongest team we have ever sent to Traverse City@?Fire Kelley!

DeBrincat has zero goals too. Kids obviously a bust. What a joke this team is.

Edit - wait were you being serious? Lol.

Last edited:

JohnnyZ

Dec 27, 2013
Chicago, IL
You're not wrong but I'm sure a lot of that is still shaking off some rust. Even though he hasn't been passing too well he's gotten a few good shots and gotten some good chances.

He's been looking better as the game has gone along. Sniped one late in the 3rd. :yo:

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
3-2 respectable loss ...but still 6 mons of straight pp time and we fail to score?D-men point shot impact talent...where is it?

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
does anyone have the break down on the whole game. meaning who scored, who played in the net and other items,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad