Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v15.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkstar

Nov 3, 2007
Denver, CO
It just bugs me that a few squeaky clean folks around here are so quick to judge others.
I'm kind of torn on this situation. On one hand, I don't like Babcock and I find the phone thing kind of weird and tone-deaf, considering how attached young people are to their phones. On the other hand, I don't like rewarding Low T behavior, because it encourages softness and entitlement. I just hope they provide these obviously traumatized youngsters the counselling, scented candles, soothing music and emotional support animals that they need during this trying time.

Obviously, this renegade organization needs to be punished for enabling this predatory behavior. At the minimum, they must fire the people who hired this monster and forfeit a 1st round pick. Otherwise, the little angels on the Main Board will whine about it for years.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I'm kind of torn on this situation. On one hand, I don't like Babcock and I find the phone thing kind of weird and tone-deaf, considering how attached young people are to their phones. On the other hand, I don't like rewarding Low T behavior, because it encourages softness and entitlement. I just hope they provide these obviously traumatized youngsters the counselling, scented candles, soothing music and emotional support animals that they need during this trying time.

Obviously, this renegade organization needs to be punished for enabling this predatory behavior. At the minimum, they must fire the people who hired this monster and forfeit a 1st round pick. Otherwise, the little angels on the Main Board will whine about it for years.
I think monster is harsh but yeah, the entire hockey world was surprised that CBJ would hire Babcock in the first place. I did get a good chuckle out of :
I just hope they provide these obviously traumatized youngsters the counselling, scented candles, soothing music and emotional support animals that they need during this trying time. :)

Darkstar

Nov 3, 2007
Denver, CO
I think monster is harsh but yeah, the entire hockey world was surprised that CBJ would hire Babcock in the first place. I did get a good chuckle out of :
I just hope they provide these obviously traumatized youngsters the counselling, scented candles, soothing music and emotional support animals that they need during this trying time. :)
My sources tell me that Babs enjoys driving slow in the passing lane. Sounds like a psychopathic monster to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad