Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v15.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
Unless we win the lottery once again I cant see us sinking that low, my guess is 5th from the bottom . Replying to Kantserov question , the video's I've watched seem to show fabulous hands . I would prefer a little more size next to Connor .

Well yeah - we're winning 2nd place in the lotto and selecting Mr. Eiserman to be Bedard's wingman.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Really?

Cause I haven't seen Reichel achieve anything at the NHL level.

Meanwhile Mercer nearly hit 30 goals last season.
You were in support of Marat at that pick for weeks leading up to that draft.

Maybe you wanted Mercer when you saw him drop, but between your boy MK and Reichel, it's Reichel all day.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
You were in support of Marat at that pick for weeks leading up to that draft.

Maybe you wanted Mercer when you saw him drop, but between your boy MK and Reichel, it's Reichel all day.
I still prefer Marat to Mercer.

But I also knew no one else saw Marat as a 1st rounder.

Mercer legitimately fell in Chicago's lap, and they passed like idiots.

Either way, both of them are better than Reichel.

dj Mahoney

Apr 11, 2021
If Davidson Cant nab one of the top 3 or 4 forwards in the 2024 draft Sam Dickinson would be my pick .

dj Mahoney

Apr 11, 2021
If the Celebrini, Eiserman, Demidov, and Levshunov are not available when the Hawks pick, I'm in agreement. But it's still early and much may be subject to change.
Levshunov might have a higher upside than Dickinson but more bust potential possibly. Our scouts are really good now so ,I have faith . The London factor should be considered with Bolland and Kane , Adam Boqvist (eck)

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
I want Adam Jiricek if Levshunov is gone wherever the Hawks pick. If not him, definitely Henry Mews.

One kid who is underrated that I hope the Hawks look at in the later rounds is Seattle Thunderbird Bryce Pickford. He reminds me of Nolan Allen just a right handed D. Grew a couple inches last year (up to 6'0) so he can still potentially add some more height. Not that much offense to his game YET, but he skates well and is a fiesty f*** who can throw em.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
To me Dickinson makes too many bad decisions ...I think there is an instinctual lacking that probably cannot be fixed.. Skating and physical attributes sure..but not sure he has the mind to be a complete 1D linchpin type dman...Have not seen Levshunov play ...But I think he may be more of a complete package including better instincts for reading g the play plus what separated him from thevother RD is his long range point shot which is the best iof all of the RD candidates..On tge otger hand maybe Dickinson improves his reads and decision-making as he gains more experience...it is just that you wish a Dman already has that ability as a natural attribute already ratger than have to learn how to make better positional decisions from experience.

Anyway Scott Wheeler has his top prospect and Pronman prefers Dickinson in his projection of what he could becone

But to me unless Dickinson improves on his decision making ,I think I have to side with Wheeler and bet on Levshunov..

If Henry Mews was 2 or 3 inches taller than his 6'0 height he might be in the discussion for best D prospect ...he can control the flow and play ...skating ,agility,instincts,great paper and set up guy...the only other flaw otger than height is that his shot from ling range is to me average...not exceptional..

Reactions: clydesdale line

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_6306.jpeg
IMG_6305.jpeg

Captain Garrett Mitchell retires

Reactions: d rake
Status
Not open for further replies.