Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v15.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkster

It's on.
Aug 2, 2005
Two games into the U20 league in Finland:

Riku Tohila went scoreless in game one, but scored 2 goals including the OT winner in JYP's 4-3 win, today.

Janne Peltonen played on the 2nd pairing in both of Karpat's games. He tallied an assist in game one, but went scoreless in game two. TOI: 19:44 and 17:51.

Hawkster

It's on.
Aug 2, 2005
Roman Kantserov went scoreless in Magnitogorsk's KHL opener. He was -1 with 1 shot on goal in 12:32 of ice time.

No points for Kantserov in Magnitogorsk's 4-2 win over CSKA.

He was listed as the 13th forward and played 8:21 (5:02 EV, 0:55 PP and 2:24 SH).

Reactions: Mrfenn92

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
I watched Lardis play in the Brantford/Kitchener game which Brantford won 5-3. Lardis had a goal and 2 assists and played a very good game - ES, PP, and PK. His elite skating very much on display. Excited to watch him throughout the year.

He is gonna have a big year. Alot of people put him too low on their list or completely omitted him. He's going to make alot of people look insane for that.

Reactions: Giovi and Mrfenn92

kmwtrucks

Mar 11, 2014
scott powers had a good interview with Kantserov, and some good info. I think the athletics is worth the subscription. that is just me. he is a min signed this year in the khl/mhl

kmwtrucks

Mar 11, 2014
I watched Lardis play in the Brantford/Kitchener game which Brantford won 5-3. Lardis had a goal and 2 assists and played a very good game - ES, PP, and PK. His elite skating very much on display. Excited to watch him throughout the year.
other people raved about him as well. he had 10 SOG that game

belfour30

Connor Bedard Fangirl
Dec 14, 2019
Just my opinion, but unless he proves he's 100% ready in training camp, there is no reason why Korchinski should be with the Hawks this year. They need looks at guys like Kaiser, Vlasic and Phillips. Let those guys duke it out for playing time with the Hawks and see what you have there. Take it slow with Korchinski.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
And for for all you biddies, here is the real story from NHL.COM:

No surprise, not even a peep about it around here.

Why post it here? It seems I have been locked out of the "Around the NHL" thread for stating the truth and calling out the Babcock haters.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jls24 and Muffinalt

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012

Why post it here? It seems I have been locked out of the "Around the NHL" thread for stating the truth and calling out the Babcock haters.
Dude, you're completely behind. Even after CBJ made that statement the NHLPA is looking into the situation

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont

Ive tried to avoid interacting but at this point I figure I’ll join the brigade. Clown post. Legit old man yells at clouds. That’s you. If there is an asshole you’re ready to defend it.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017

Why go out of your way to care about Mike Babcock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad