All-Purpose News Thread Part II

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
Morrison is a HUGE loss. I don’t understand that one at all.

I feel like AEW is the far superior company with their storylines and how they treat the wrestlers. Their roster is starting to get bloated now but yet I want them to keep on signing the big names.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
All of Hit Row gone I believe. Were they any good? Were they over?
They were good in NXT. They didn’t get a lot of time though, they looked like they would replace undisputed

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

I feel like AEW is the far superior company with their storylines and how they treat the wrestlers. Their roster is starting to get bloated now but yet I want them to keep on signing the big names.
They should definitely sign Tegan Nox. She is probably better than Ruby and Ember.

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Is it safe to say WWE has no short term or long term plans for a lot of the talent? Why bring back Eva Marie and Maverick simply to release them a short time later? Why build up these characters in NXT, bring them up to the main roster then release them a couple weeks after their debut and repeated TV time? (Kross and Hit Row, maybe others) Obviously they have some vision for some talent but they also make moves that leave you scratching your head.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
On another note, apparently WALTER is more open to moving to the US.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
cool so they can just cut him too?
Yeah probably. He’s only 6’4”

Also, the rumor is that Moxley was going to win the tournament at Full Gear and turn heel in the process. His character was already trending that way.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I think she might not have recovered fully from all those knee surgeries.
I doubt that, she was obviously cleared by their doctors.

Tough day for the ‘WWE is more inclusive’ crowd between her and Hit Row.

Morrison, I could see him asking to leave after Taya was cut and they forgot about him without Miz. Is he a major loss? Not really. Not any of these people really, just extremely shitty.

Reactions: Big Poppa Puck

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Basically if you’re trying to make it in WWE:

Vince: “Hey man, you Samoan?”
Aspiring Wres…. Sports entertainer: “Nope, I’m not”
Vince: “Next”

Seriously, this company will be basically Roman, Seth, a few cousins and some jacked dude from the PC in 6 months.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I doubt that, she was obviously cleared by their doctors.

Tough day for the ‘WWE is more inclusive’ crowd between her and Hit Row.

Morrison, I could see him asking to leave after Taya was cut and they forgot about him without Miz. Is he a major loss? Not really. Not any of these people really, just extremely shitty.

It's just that she's had 3 major surgeries on her knees and before her last one it looked a bit like she had lost a step. I'm not the first one who thought before/during her matches "please don't get injured please don't get injured".

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It's just that she's had 3 major surgeries on her knees and before her last one it looked a bit like she had lost a step. I'm not the first one who thought before/during her matches "please don't get injured please don't get injured".
Anybody can get injured at any time, for any thing.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
I'm honestly surprised they didn't release Morrison and Hit Row when they released Monet and B Fab.

Tho, I just don't get why they would release wrestlers who were reportedly getting pushes on the Main Roster while actually looking good.

ShelbyZ

Apr 8, 2015

I can see where that one might actually fit the whole "budget" mantra. IIRC, Morrison signed when there where rumors AEW was interested in him and at some point he said the offer he got from WWE was "too good to refuse" or something like that.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I like Morrison but if I'm Tony Khan, I wouldn't sign him. He's over 40, doesn't have much star power and signing him would support the (false) narrative that AEW is signing all the ex-WWE guys.

Morrison seems better suited for Impact.

I don't know enough about the other released wrestlers to comment on whether AEW should scoop them.

Reactions: Big Poppa Puck

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
What the f*** kind of an argument it that? She's had THREE major ACL or whatever surgeries. Those knees ain't got much life left in them, when it comes to sports activities.
Why call her up?
Why call her up and put her in a tag team with Shotzi?
Why call her up and have said tag team go over the champions at the time 3x?

You have to stop. She was cleared, they obviously just stopped giving a shit like usual.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Why call her up?
Why call her up and put her in a tag team with Shotzi?
Why call her up and have said tag team go over the champions at the time 3x?

You have to stop. She was cleared, they obviously just stopped giving a shit like usual.

You're asking the wrong person.

Chachi, Chachi, Chachi, you nees to try reading before making up an agenda that you think the post has. All I was saying is that she has long history of major knee woes that always makes the fans think she might get injured at any moment again.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
You're asking the wrong person.

Chachi, Chachi, Chachi, you nees to try reading before making up an agenda that you think the post has. All I was saying is that she has long history of major knee woes that always makes the fans think she might get injured at any moment again.
What do fans have to do with anything? So she was cut because fans think she’s going to get injured?

Think, dude.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad