Rumor: ALL PURPOSE JT MILLER THREAD - New Update - (Post #1123)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
what futures does Carolina have to offer? I imgaine Morrow + Drury are off the table. If thats the case the only other prospect of interest is Ponomarev

2023 1st + Ponimarev + ??

Also what incentive is added to retain on Miller?

One of Morrow or Drury + 23 1st gets it done without ret. 50% ret means Ponimarev gets added.

We also have Suzuki a recent 1st rd center pick. I would probably do Suzuki + 23 1st + Poni for Miller at 50%. I think that's a lot for 1 year. Not sure other Canes fans would do it...but it really solidifies our top 6.

I didn't realize that Miller is only making 5.2m this year. I don't really think the retention is necessary in that case.

Last edited:

Bettman Returnz

Why so serious?
Jul 28, 2003
BC
Visit site
Pipe dream...JR trades Miller to Carolina and he leads the Canes to sweep the Rongos in the 2nd rd of next years playoffs :).

The problem with this is it seems the Nucks want a hockey trade and most contenders want to trade futures. I doubt they're willing to retain either.
What do canes have to offer?

Necas
Morrow
1st

Drury
Suzuki

Not saying all those pieces but can any of them be included?

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
Demko and Hughes are better. Based on how Pettersson played the 2nd half of the season you could argue he is better too.
Hughes isn’t better. He’s still a limited player in his own zone. Pettersson definitely had a worse season when you don’t cherry pick but include the entire sample size. Because… ya know… consistently and duplication matter in pro sports.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Other than Demko, JT Miller is 100% Our best player.
I watch basically every game, and while Petey is great, and Hughes is incredible.
JT Miller literally was a force every single game, He was incredible, Gritty, and just did everything for this team.
He is gonna be a monumental loss if we trade him

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
What do canes have to offer?

Necas
Morrow
1st

Drury
Suzuki

Not saying all those pieces but can any of them be included?

I would have the 1st and Suzuki on the table. I think Drury is going to be our long term replacement for Staal. If we have Aho, Miller, and Kotkaniemi I don't see much room for Suzuki so would be willing to trade him.

Reactions: Bettman Returnz

Bettman Returnz

Why so serious?
Jul 28, 2003
BC
Visit site
We also have Suzuki a recent 1st rd center pick. I would probably do Suzuki + 23 1st + Poni for Miller at 50%. I think that's a lot for 1 year. Not sure other Canes fans would do it...but it really solidifies our top 6.

I didn't realize that Miller is only making 5.2m this year. I don't really think the retention is necessary in that case.
I feel like we’d want one nhl/ nhl ready prospect included… morrow would fit more of our needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille